Vasting

soolee rage ban

Video speaks for itself. He thought I was "ghosting" because my friend was in the game. When in reality, I clearly heard the shotgun shots, ran toward them, SAW THE MIC'S of the people disappear, knowing they were dead. Used common sense, and see a guy swimming with a shotgun away for the crime scene. You are a bad, butthurt badmin, soolee. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msi7NNdUcj0&feature=youtu.be

After watching the video, even if you “heard shotgun shots” from that location, you still kosed on location which isn’t allowed. Also, if this is an appeal please go into the appeals subforum and appeal the ban. 

Thanks,

Mom

p.s. soolee isnt a ttt admin

Everything you did is literally saying you killed off of suspicion. Secondly, how could you see their mic cut off if you only heard the crime? To add on to this, your friend was banned for hacking on our server, which doesn't really put you in a very good position either. 

What he was doing:
image.png.d8dfca8b68de4a2182e18580acbda878.png

So, he was using a radar and I am ALMOST certain you two were using this as your advantage to ghost with each other. There had been a few times where some of your killings of traitorous had very suspicious on how you had known. You're friend had died before you and almost every time you had either killed a T or had found the T that killed him.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif