ChuppaTricky

Karma Ban Appeal

Name: ChuppaTricky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503414047

Banned by: CONSOLE

Ban reason: Karma too low.

Why you should be unbanned: I am a very active player on this server and i was messing around tonight, this isnt my first karma ban but they all tend to be around the same time, i know i should have learned by now not to rdm and whatnot, but i wanna say this is a lesson learned on how easy your karma can drain, but my two other karma bans surely dont show that.

if you got a ban then its a ban it cant be changed im sorry bud.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

im just saying.

i have admins friends (actually alot)

and they would say the same.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

2 minutes ago, XxskillXx said:

im just saying.

i have admins friends (actually alot)

and they would say the same.

I also have admin friends, it appears you have not looked back at some karma bans as some got appealed and the person was unbanned by an admin.

ok?

Token             

-Former Nerd-

• Guest locked this topic