Indo

The Return Of SCP-2521

Hey Anyone Remember That Other SCP, 2521? I Missed That SCP Since His Ability Was Good, Until They Nerfed Him. People Were Kinda Mad Since He Did 15 Damage Instead Of 45 (old damage) If Someone Also Said 2521 In Chat, 2521 Would See Them Through Walls.

Health: 1300 - 1400 i forgot how much health it was

Damage: 45

Ability: Able To Force People To Walk For 8 Seconds As A Left Click, Cooldown: 3 Seconds

Spawnpoint: SCP-096 Containment Chamber, or 966 spawn

PM: SCP-513-1 PM

Well 2521 was never removed to my knowledge, hes just on maps that people do not play. Personally 2521 was a little bland as his ability to grab people was both annoying and uninteresting. I feel that fleshing out his designation seeking abilities would warrant a return but even then i feel there are more interesting scps that could fill that limited space on maps. 

So.. 

+1 to buffing current 2521 

-1 to bringing him to other maps

27 minutes ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

Well 2521 was never removed to my knowledge, hes just on maps that people do not play. Personally 2521 was a little bland as his ability to grab people was both annoying and uninteresting. I feel that fleshing out his designation seeking abilities would warrant a return but even then i feel there are more interesting scps that could fill that limited space on maps. 

So.. 

+1 to buffing current 2521 

-1 to bringing him to other maps

Spawnpoint Is Basically Only Gonna Be On Site 61/19.

4 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

he's still in 1730

off didn't realize,  we never play 1730 and we don't wanna, so he got basically removed