chuppatricky old account

ChuppaTricky's Old Account Pgag Appeal

Name: ChuppaTricky (Old Account)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:240656461

Banned by: Noone, i was gagged multiple times by MYPhart when he was admin, and pgagged by PulseGenorator.

Ban reason:Racism.

Why you should be unbanned: I have already player reported MYPhart back when it was a relevent topic to me (4/21/19), and if Milkman scrolls back up in our discord convo he will see this, i am asking to be ungagged because i do not use this account anymore as i have a new one (and no this one was not made to go around the pgag) and if i ever decide to apply for admin on my new account, i dont want this being dug up and a relevent topic and or a reason for me to get denied because of my stupidity back when i was a tad younger, but obviously you would need to know of my past behavior.

20190609152541_1.jpg

Guest SkydivingSquid

I’m honestly more concerned with why you have two accounts... 

2 minutes ago, SkydivingSquid said:

I’m honestly more concerned with why you have two accounts... 

if you really care, it was so i did not have to swap between accounts to play csgo, i made then new account late may and i had no intention to avoid the pgag, i was told by some admins to appeal it because myphart is no longer and admin, the new account was for csgo but since I was not prime it is full of hackers and i got back into gmod and then back into GFL.

Guest SkydivingSquid

There you go. 801725455_ScreenShot2019-06-11at12_07_37PM.thumb.png.f6a07ce1badd36098703b1ff59aff178.png

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

. . . . I’m going to let you look again and figure that one out on your own. ;)

*Hint - you did not provide this screenshot.
*Hint - Squid always has a purpose. 

Moving this appeal to closed

🦑

Edited by SkydivingSquid

• Guest locked this topic