not phoon's Mute/Ban Appeal for Prop Hunt

Posted  Edited by flyingjoe32

Your In-Game Name: not phoon

Your SteamID: 76561198188655131

Reason for punishment: switching teams

Admin: no admin name given

Why the punishment should be revoked:

okay so i don't know why i got banned genuinely 

during a map change i when i loaded into the server i went to go get some snacks since this is the weekend i was planning on only playing games cause school was tomorrow

when i got back i was banned for switching teams i was already warned of this before and knew that it would result in a ban but i was afk so i don't know why i was banned out of the blue

but i do have a theory when i joined the server i joined the props team since i was afk saying goodbye to my parents cause they were going out of town so when i was gone the message saying i joined the game was gone from the chat

so when it said not phoon joined team props 

a admin must have thought that i switched teams and decided to ban me 

so long story short i joined went afk joined a team went afk to get snacks and a admin thought i was already playing and banned me 

and i hope i can play on the server again 

Edited by flyingjoe32

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A114194701&Submit=Search

You were banned off of Prop Hunt, not Purge. Be sure to put your appeal in the correct section next time.

I'll be moving it to the correct subforum.

Since I can't find anyone by the name of Kettermelon on the forums, I'll tag the manager @TheThirdReaper.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

You were constantly switching teams and I had gotten reports that you were still doing it. Your ban is only 6 hours. Therefore, your ban will not be lifted.

Achievements