Indo

Maybe Remove Our New "SCP" Items

Alright There These New SCP Items, That Only Do This One Thing: Give More Points In Escaping, What?

Our First SCP Item Was 500 That Could: Cure 049-2, And Heal You Too Max Health.

From What I Heard Only Researchers, CI, And SH Can Equip Them With E, Which Is Kind Of Stupid. 2/3 Of The Classes Don't Even Get Points From Escaping, I Mean SH Can Escape While Earning Points, But It Will Be Considered Deserting. Once One Gets One Of The SCP Items, They'd Probably Scratch Off The "Kill All Humans And Help SCPs" And Just Escape.

And Why Cant D Class Grab Them? There Main Goal Is To Escape The Facility, So Why Cant They Grab  Them? I Mean Your Trying To Go Against The Lore, But The Lore Doesn't Say Anything About D Bois Touching SCPs, Thats What They Were Tested For In The Lore!

I Don't See Really The Purpose And Use, Of The New SCP Items

it is not considered deserting when sh escape, and xy said it is also not considered deserting if chaos escape with the objects. Also, the objects purpose is to give something for sh, chaos, and researchers to do because it is easy for all of them to escape which is why d class can't grab them because it is harder to escape as them.

The items flesh out the researchers and ci/serpents hand get to take them so that their team is not left out of this feature. Researchers in particular are a braindead class that can rush to ez, so giving the researchers a reason to get their hands dirty, even if it is just for one of the 8 items is quite a refreshing change. Xy also stated that the items may get special abilities. Personally, I see no reason why they should be removed.

1 hour ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

it is not considered deserting when sh escape, and xy said it is also not considered deserting if chaos escape with the objects. Also, the objects purpose is to give something for sh, chaos, and researchers to do because it is easy for all of them to escape which is why d class can't grab them because it is harder to escape as them.

1. Chaos CANT Escape, It Would Be Deserting

2. Serpents Are Meant To Kill All Humans And Help SCPs, they spawn right next to the exit, if that was a rule, they would just escape.

47 minutes ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

The items flesh out the researchers and ci/serpents hand get to take them so that their team is not left out of this feature. Researchers in particular are a braindead class that can rush to ez, so giving the researchers a reason to get their hands dirty, even if it is just for one of the 8 items is quite a refreshing change. Xy also stated that the items may get special abilities. Personally, I see no reason why they should be removed.

I dont see CI/serpents being affected by the items since there not meant to escape. And Who is gonna wander around the facility to find 1 scp item, instead of escape, haven't seen one guy do it yet

13 minutes ago, Mari said:

1. Chaos CANT Escape, It Would Be Deserting

2. Serpents Are Meant To Kill All Humans And Help SCPs, they spawn right next to the exit, if that was a rule, they would just escape.

It would not be deserting if chaos escape with the objects and sh can go kill humans, collect the objects, then escape at the end of the round. Scps are meant to kill all humans too, but they can also escape.

1 hour ago, Mari said:

I dont see CI/serpents being affected by the items since there not meant to escape. And Who is gonna wander around the facility to find 1 scp item, instead of escape, haven't seen one guy do it yet

Well most of the items are in lcz and are relatively convenient to pick up. Depending on your spawn, it may be worth just picking up one or two instead of collecting them all since a small amount of items collected still contribute extra points to the Foundation team. Serpents hand and ci are uncommon as it is and while i do find that it is odd that they have the option to escape, it is not a big deal. If anything were to be removed, i would say the serpents hand are a little questionable as to why they have the ability. 079 is coming back however which will make Serpants Hand more common so we will have to see until then if the item ability should stay.