For once, I don’t see jokes here. Proud.

I never met or spoke with him/her, but I leave my condolences.

Achievements

I would like to address the situation even if i didnt knew dream.. First all of my prayers go to everyone who were close to her (family, friends, GFL friends)

Some people will just see GFL as a gaming server and not as a family. I will tell u guys that we are a family,  from "member" to "server owner" everybody is considered family even if u r toxic.. If u really feel down, just know that everybody in gfl will be glad to help you,stand by your side and help you climb up. We are all on the same boat here. Admins are easy to join, Directors are easy to join via discord, members are easy to join via discord, just dont try to go through this alone. I would be glad to do a 4 hours call if it is to save someones life... Suicide isn't an option or a solution, seek some help if u r at this point. WE ARE NOT JUST GAMERS WE ARE FAMILY ❤️

As another individual that has suffered through depression and anxiety I am glad this is being addressed.

Like others have said previously, there is always someone there if anyone needs it.

Throughout life you hit points that may bring you down and ruin your mental state, but you have to look forward to whats to come.

Even if it's just a new movie coming out, your pet, your family, your future career. It may be something small or big, but it's something to look forward to.

EVERYONE hits a point that is rough, others may differ in the severity of it but it still happens.

Just know you and anyone else around you are not alone.

Multiple people that know me through this community have known GFL saved me in that sense.

The community and support we build and continue to keep strong has an impact.

Besides all the small or big drama that may go on, we have people that will take time out to talk with you.

Even though "it's the internet" we all come here for a different reason. Mine is to get away from my troubles.

People are still people at the end of the day.

I don't necessarily know where I am going with this. But GFL has many people that will talk things out.

It's much better to get professional help, but if you need someone to talk to many of us would probably take time and talk.

Like some people here have stated, if anyone needs to talk feel free to pm me.

On another note, Rest Easy Dream.

• Like 2

Achievements

I can't even begin to imagine the bereavement and emotion the family and friends of Dream are experiencing. I am deeply sorry for all of your losses.

To anyone going through a dark period in their life or anyone knowing of someone who is, please, reach out for help. It may seem or very well be overwhelming and complicated to take action to better yourself or another, but taking action is the first step to overcoming. If you do not know what action to take, please, ask. Ask your friends, community, teachers, family, professionals, internet resources, etc.

Take action. Please.

Stay strong, everyone. I love you all.
❤️

• Like 3

If not for GFL, idk where my life would be, thanks to all the people who play, from the owners and developers to new players. Gamers are the best ❤️