RivalRevival

We're here.

Posted  Edited by JadedJade - Edit Reason: Fixed a typo i missed, Whoops.

First and Foremost, My Thoughts and Prayers goes out to Dream's Family and Friends, This is such a hard thing to move through, and i wish Every single person They knew all the best.

Secondly, If absolutely anyone needs to Talk, Whether it's just to chat to help distract themselves From life, Or to vent about literally anything, My door is always open, I'll always be willing to Talk about Anything that's going on, Don't be Afraid to come to me, Ever.

Lastly, Though i didn't know dream At all, I'm still incredibly sad to hear they took their own life, And i wish i could've been a friend to help them through anything they were going through.

Thank you for everything you've ever done, Whether it was for Someone, Or just out of raw talent, You were an Outstanding person to Everyone around you, And you'll be missed Dearly By Everyone.

Rest in peace, Dream.

Edited by JadedJade
Fixed a typo i missed, Whoops.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Even if i don't know who "Dream" is, i wish their family the best and i hope anyone who is suffering or has suffered through the same thing that Dream did gets better.

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

Thank you for making this post and rest in peace, Dream. My condolences to everybody impacted by this tragic event, especially her family and close friends.

I am really glad to see all the posts in this thread with people offering support as well. It makes me really proud to see this community being a family altogether. Thank you everybody!

Thanks.

We all hear stories about situations like this on the news and on social media but no one ever expects it to happen to someone they know, that's when this becomes so surreal. My condolences to Dream's family and friends. If you suffer from mental illness, just know you are not alone. Please, seek help. 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

I would like to address the situation even if i didnt knew dream.. First all of my prayers go to everyone who were close to her (family, friends, GFL friends)

Some people will just see GFL as a gaming server and not as a family. I will tell u guys that we are a family,  from "member" to "server owner" everybody is considered family even if u r toxic.. If u really feel down, just know that everybody in gfl will be glad to help you,stand by your side and help you climb up. We are all on the same boat here. Admins are easy to join, Directors are easy to join via discord, members are easy to join via discord, just dont try to go through this alone. I would be glad to do a 4 hours call if it is to save someones life... Suicide isn't an option or a solution, seek some help if u r at this point. WE ARE NOT JUST GAMERS WE ARE FAMILY ❤️

wfZ4VzoS_400x400.jpg

As another individual that has suffered through depression and anxiety I am glad this is being addressed.

Like others have said previously, there is always someone there if anyone needs it.

Throughout life you hit points that may bring you down and ruin your mental state, but you have to look forward to whats to come.

Even if it's just a new movie coming out, your pet, your family, your future career. It may be something small or big, but it's something to look forward to.

EVERYONE hits a point that is rough, others may differ in the severity of it but it still happens.

Just know you and anyone else around you are not alone.

Multiple people that know me through this community have known GFL saved me in that sense.

The community and support we build and continue to keep strong has an impact.

Besides all the small or big drama that may go on, we have people that will take time out to talk with you.

Even though "it's the internet" we all come here for a different reason. Mine is to get away from my troubles.

People are still people at the end of the day.

I don't necessarily know where I am going with this. But GFL has many people that will talk things out.

It's much better to get professional help, but if you need someone to talk to many of us would probably take time and talk.

Like some people here have stated, if anyone needs to talk feel free to pm me.

On another note, Rest Easy Dream.

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

I can't even begin to imagine the bereavement and emotion the family and friends of Dream are experiencing. I am deeply sorry for all of your losses.

To anyone going through a dark period in their life or anyone knowing of someone who is, please, reach out for help. It may seem or very well be overwhelming and complicated to take action to better yourself or another, but taking action is the first step to overcoming. If you do not know what action to take, please, ask. Ask your friends, community, teachers, family, professionals, internet resources, etc.

Take action. Please.

Stay strong, everyone. I love you all.
❤️

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

If not for GFL, idk where my life would be, thanks to all the people who play, from the owners and developers to new players. Gamers are the best ❤️

-Brotherwolf