StarStorm101

Blink Mechanic update

There should be a key that makes you close your eyes. This would be specifically for 096.

The eye close mechanic would also be used to blink if you suspect 173. Now wouldn't it just be unfortunate if you blinked right after entering a room?

There would be no animation for closing your eyes, your screen would just go dark.

3 hours ago, spartan-737 said:

that is a problem a solution would be this feature only activating when 173 didn't spawn its lazy but i dont even know

Lol this will not work out either way. Doubt Xy will add this feature. I'm pretty sure I brought this up before along with a sprint bar. But Xy shut both down.

• Like 1

Achievements

Nothing is wrong with that. The thing that is wrong here is people making assumptions on how this will work.

2 People could indefinitely freeze 173 so yea,

that's a -1 from me.

20 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

Lol this will not work out either way. Doubt Xy will add this feature. I'm pretty sure I brought this up before along with a sprint bar. But Xy shut both down.

you got me there. you see the thing with the blink mechanic is it just wont work with a server like this as it mike just make the game boring for scp 173 and  scp 096  seeing as this overpowers them.

The problem with this is your trying to make this more realistic like rp, but breach rounds only last 13 minutes how fast you move is everything in a game.