chan_man1

Possible SCP Item Effects

Just making this topic if you are looking into adding effects to the items eventually. Here's some possible effects for each item:

Skull: Worth 1 single teleport back to skull room, but at the cost of half heath.

Telekill Alloy: All bullet damage is halfed while carrying this object.

3D Glasses: Work as a substitute for night vision goggles.

Jade Ring: Works like the hazmat suit giving limited protection from biohazards, also gives same movement speed as hazmat suit.

Duck: Possible teleport to where you click, good for only 3 teleports.

Gasmask: Teleports you to 106 when taken.

Bell: Causes disorientation for 30 seconds when picked up.

420-J: Plays da weed music on pickup and that's about it.

I think four should make gameplay harder and the other four should help the player. But that's just my opinion.

21 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I think four should make gameplay harder and the other four should help the player. But that's just my opinion.

I agree with this, i would say that the strange duck, 420, 513 and skull should hurt you while 178, 1499, and 148 help you. 714 can be a mix of good and bad. Also could anyone tell me where you can find the telekill alloy?

1 hour ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

I agree with this, i would say that the strange duck, 420, 513 and skull should hurt you while 178, 1499, and 148 help you. 714 can be a mix of good and bad. Also could anyone tell me where you can find the telekill alloy?

939 basement