BennyLeone

Just got banned for HYPERscoll JUMP

Posted  Edited by zingerburger

Your In-Game Name: ZingerBurger

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:177740348

Ban reason and Length: HYPERSCROLL - 1440mins

Admin That Banned You: Seiyi

Appeal Reason: 

I do not have my mouse binded on my JUMP key. MY scroll wheel is for SWITCHING weapon....... I bhop with my space bar. I've got over 300 hours doing this. 

Also there was alot more users doing better bhops then I was.... Yet I'm the one who got banned?

BamCsm5.png

Edited by zingerburger

[b]CPU:[/b]𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝟿-11900𝙺
[b]GPU:[/B]𝙴𝚅𝙶𝙰 𝙶𝚎𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚁𝚃𝚇 𝟹𝟶𝟾𝟶 𝚇𝙲𝟹 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟶𝙶𝙱

If I'm right, you were using a bhop script.

We don't ban if you bhop legit. But the question is, were you bhopping legit?

There's no way you're hitting spacebar 20+ times in-between jumps. Unless you can explain this magnificent feat.

Posted  Edited by zingerburger
3 hours ago, xSnowyAngel said:

If I'm right, you were using a bhop script.

We don't ban if you bhop legit. But the question is, were you bhopping legit?

There's no way you're hitting spacebar 20+ times in-between jumps. Unless you can explain this magnificent feat.

It really isn't hard in your server. When you have high ping you can full down slowly. My ping was at 140 to 200s. You say 20+ jumps. But you banned me when I did like 4 or 5 in a row. Hitting space bar isn't hard to do. I dont have any script aswell. You're more then welcome to check my binds and my PC. Also why would I use a script and get my account VACed? 

Also anything is possible when you practice alot. 

Edited by zingerburger

Posted  Edited by Chewie2k
10 hours ago, zingerburger said:

It really isn't hard in your server. When you have high ping you can full down slowly. My ping was at 140 to 200s. You say 20+ jumps. But you banned me when I did like 4 or 5 in a row. Hitting space bar isn't hard to do. I dont have any script aswell. You're more then welcome to check my binds and my PC. Also why would I use a script and get my account VACed? 

Also anything is possible when you practice alot. 

i dont think its that easy to hit your spacebar that many times in a jump , ps i dont think you get banned for scripts straight away thru csgo , its only usually an overwatch ban for scripts.

Edited by Chewie2k

the_test_to_time.png

I just checked the jump stats that were attached to your ban. Those numbers are impossible for a human to hit consistently unassisted while only using the space bar. You are not telling the truth.

Flagged: 0 || Perf: 61.5 || Avg: 21.5 / 294.7 || ZingerBurger || Map: ze_negative_legacy_va2 || Last: 1 18 24 26 21 3 20 26 13 6 22 22 25 23 25 23 14 22 26 26 22 22 23 25 22 22 23 15 13 6

-Sneaky

1 hour ago, Sneaky Weazel said:

I just checked the jump stats that were attached to your ban. Those numbers are impossible for a human to hit consistently unassisted while only using the space bar. You are not telling the truth.

Flagged: 0 || Perf: 61.5 || Avg: 21.5 / 294.7 || ZingerBurger || Map: ze_negative_legacy_va2 || Last: 1 18 24 26 21 3 20 26 13 6 22 22 25 23 25 23 14 22 26 26 22 22 23 25 22 22 23 15 13 6

Then check everyone elses stats aswell. People was hitting better BHOPS then me. Again Like I said. My ping on the server wasn't the best. Kept making me go down slower then normal........ Hence how it was easier to hit these. Again I'm not lying and it really isn't impossible. When you train most of the time on bhop/surf servers.

2 hours ago, Chewie2k said:

i dont think its that easy to hit your spacebar that many times in a jump , ps i dont think you get banned for scripts straight away thru csgo , its only usually an overwatch ban for scripts.

Well I didn't know that about scripts and that. But again I wouldn't want my account banned as it is. I love my STEAM profile way to much then what a normal human should :P 

Also in this case. I can I bind my mouse to jump? To stop from getting banned next time?

Posted  Edited by Pedro

The numbers up there come from MDX (Macrodox jump stats). It is the number of times your player jumps every second iirc or how many times your wheel scrolls before you hit the ground (it's been awhile since i've used it so not sure exactly how to explain it). As Sneaky up there said it would be quite impossible to hit the spacebar that many times each second (1 18 24 26 21 3 20 26 13 6 22 22 25 23 25 23 14 22 26 26 22 22 23 25 22 22 23 15 13 6 ). One of yous aren't telling the truth and it more then likely isn't MDX. At this point it would be up to @Cobra or @Leks to decide what to do. 

Thanks, 

Pedro.

Edited by Pedro

Vote For Pedro

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

The numbers up there come from MDX (jump stats). It is the number of times your player jumps every second iirc. As Sneaky up there said it would be quite impossible to hit the spacebar that many times each second (1 18 24 26 21 3 20 26 13 6 22 22 25 23 25 23 14 22 26 26 22 22 23 25 22 22 23 15 13 6 ). One of yous aren't telling the truth and it more then likely isn't MDX. At this point it would be up to @Cobra or @Leks to decide what to do. 

Thanks, 

Pedro.

But is it okay to BIND my mouse wheel to JUMP? Also I don't mind waiting out the ban. I just wanted to point out I wasn't cheating or anything else!

Posted  Edited by Pedro

Yes, you are allowed to bind your scroll wheel to jump. Some servers do not allow +left +right binds but I am not sure if this server is like that, anyway I would just wait for Cobra or Leks to respond.

Thanks, 

Pedro.

Edited by Pedro

Vote For Pedro

Posted  Edited by Pedro
3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yes, you are allowed to bind your scroll wheel to jump. Some servers do not allow +left +right binds but I am not sure if this server is like that, anyway I would just wait for Cobra or Leks to respond.

Thanks,

Pedro.

No I will just bind my mouse wheel to JUMP. Also thanks for getting back to me aswell. Yeah I will wait and see what happens mate. Thanks again!

Edited by Pedro

This app has been denied for the following reasons:

1) You have been warned by the admins in game. There are chatlogs to confirm that Floaties (Seiyi) did ask you to turn off your "hyperscroll" not once but twice.

d1dab11a2fdb9277da6d05569d29dc5c.png

ee9db8096c7c6f3293772d5d41674670.png

2) Bhop scripting is also not allowed on this server and based on your jump stats, you are hitting jumps at a humanly impossible rate. If it was under 15 jump inputs per second, I would understand. But if you were doing Bhop "legit" (binding your jump to your mouse scroll wheel), your jump stats would probably be around the the 10s. Since these stats are consistently hitting over 20 along with a high perf rate, it seems you are relying on some kind of program or macro to help you hit your jumps (which is not hyperscrolling, this is now called bhop scripting).

Unless you can prove that we humans can spam 26 jumps on CSGO in one second without the reliance of a macro/program, this app will be closed. 

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel
16 hours ago, VPat said:

Could I get banned for doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwPCHR5PCE ?

Good luck.

19 hours ago, Pedro said:

I would just wait for Cobra or Leks to respond.

Why wait for them when they're not even the Server Managers for ZE ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

- from pedro - because they are the dl’s last time i checked which ranks higher then server manager unless if this is cs:s? in which case it would be reeves (put this here because it’s locked now)

^ So? Why would you bother them when the SM's can handle it ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Anyways locking this

Edited by xSnowyAngel