Doogla

Advice and criticisms.

I discovered ze quite recently, so I know I'm new to the scene. I'm looking for your opinions though. If I were to apply for admin in the coming months is there anything you guys would recommend I stop doing? Or anything else I should start doing? Thank you!

Posted  Edited by Trigger - Edit Reason: Correction.

I don’t play on the ZE server, nor do I know the requirements for admin. However I would recommend spending some time on the forums. 

Edited by Trigger
Correction.

֍ Trigger ֍

giphy.gif.b962afb65eeb4c051830d11c68ee16c0.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Lord Death
  • Vote for Luffaren maps & Fapescape.
  • Tryhard with Whim, Shot him in the face if he is a zombie!
  • Play Mako & FF maps to fag around with the faggots. Take a screenshot of your win!
  • Self mute MaxDevil666.
  • Don't say the N word .
  • Join the ZE discord and enjoy the cancer!
  • Ask Luffaren for magmadrake release, Ask Shiro for megamon release too!.
  • rtv for the Frostdrake.
  • The last and the most important thing, Vote for the Best Korea!
Edited by Lord Death

44 minutes ago, Tame said:

Just be chill with everyone and maybe get to know the admins on discord

https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/224-admin-applications/

Read through the FAQs and the Denied applications.  Seems like people don't get admin for a few reasons: (1) not satisfying the requirements (hours usually); (2) not knowing the admin team well enough (get to know people and they will help you out); and (3) don't piss the wrong people off

Be active get to know people on the server. Help out the new players. Be nice :3. Don’t suck the people in admin team to get the thing you want. Just talk to everyone and don’t break any rules in the server. Good luck with that admin application in the future!!

On 6/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, Lord Death said:
  • Vote for Luffaren maps & Fapescape.
  • Tryhard with Whim, Shot him in the face if he is a zombie!
  • Play Mako & FF maps to fag around with the faggots. Take a screenshot of your win!
  • Self mute MaxDevil666.
  • Don't say the N word .
  • Join the ZE discord and enjoy the cancer!
  • Ask Luffaren for magmadrake release, Ask Shiro for megamon release too!.
  • rtv for the Frostdrake.
  • The last and the most important thing, Vote for the Best Korea!

Excuse me @Lord Death you forgot the most important part which is spam #fuckhaste and #blamehaste whenever you can 

Keys to being a good GFL Admin

1. Play OW and stop playing ZE

2a. Join Discord and be active there

2b. Abuse Wilford on Discord 

3. Download APEX and talk about playing it in discord

4. Be nice to everyone except Koala 

5. Get a Doogla Elites fanclub going.

6. Solo Helms deep

Not a CS:GO ZE admin but the surefire way to get admin on any of the servers is to get the hours, familiarize yourself with the staff/have them get familiar with you, frequent the forums and the game specific discord, submit completed player reports with demos/screenshots (when/if possible), and always be on your best behavior to display yourself as a prime candidate. It's simple stuff that shows you actually care and that you're making an effort to help out because you care about the server and the community rather than just trying to be "admin" for a power trip/self esteem boost. 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

#DONTBLAMEHASTE!!!!

but seriously, everyone has given a lot of good advice. Just have a good time, interact and don't break any rules. Good luck on your future Admin App.

One thing that we look for in potential ZE admins are people with consistent playtime schedules. You don't have to play a lot per say but you should have a good enough play time consistency where people are used to seeing you online during a specific time frame. Its not 100% about the hours you have in general but its about the consistency within those hours. If you're spending 9 hours a day every day just to hit the minimum 100 hour playtime in the beginning and then cutting back hours instantly after you gain admin role, than it will start looking questionably to not just the regulars but also the staff. ZE should not and never be your main "job".

just play more and interact more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the_test_to_time.png