FreeZ

Info on activity.

Ermmm pretty short update but I will be very active again when i get home from vacation on thursday night and I will be on normally for about 5 hours like normal until sep. 4 when school starts. On saturdays I will play for my normal 5 hours then on sundays maybe 2-3. On normal school days I would expect about 1-2 hours from me.

Tanks fur weading

Posted  Edited by FreeZ

At around 7 PM central tonight I will be back home! If my console peasent friends arent on xbox I'll be on gfl! See ya today Zombie Survival!

Edit: The master skycader is back in business

Edited by FreeZ

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: I changed my mind. I'll merge the threads.

Not to be mean or anything... a post is a post... but couldn't you have updated your old (Info on activity.) thread instead?  To me, this is like making a thread about what I had for breakfast today, and then creating a new thread tomorrow about the breakfast I'll have tomorrow.  Those two  threads would be relevant to each other, and it would be easier to stir a discussion with one coherent thread...  a breakfast thread.  Maybe you can consider this in the future for posting etiquette; it would be really grand if you did.

Thanks, and welcome back home.  Now that you have posted about it, you better be online to play later today :9_9:

edit:

In fact...  I'm just going to make a decision and merge the two (this thread being "I'm back home today!" in General Discussion and "Info on activity." in Good Byes).  This just doesn't seem like a General Discussion sort of topic anyways.

edit2:

Merged "Good news i guess?" from ZS into this thread; also removed double post.

Edited by Joshy
I changed my mind. I'll merge the threads.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by FreeZ

So basically on my vacation since there were storms in crappy wisconsin my router got fried. As you know if you read my other post my internet was down. So we bought a new router today. I will be going to airsoft and HOPEFULLY will be on tonight.

Edit: no nvm its still broken

Edit 2: ITS WORKING ILL BE ON TONIGHT

Edited by FreeZ