gangnamstyle985

Unban me

Name: Whack

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WhackThat/

Banned by: Toothless

Ban reason: APPARENTLY rdm leave x1. Noob admins everywhere

Why you should be unbanned: Because i dont believe I should be banned for killing a traitor that shot near a player. also I left the server so I could get my status refreshed since i got suppoter membership.

•  

Oh yes the best way to be unbanned / forgiven to is be a asshole to the admin that gave you the ban :). You RDMED, so I slayed you. Then you left the game / disconnected with a auto slay. So you received a 360 minute ban for RDM and Leave x1. Have a good day.

@Toothless How come you never given me a chance to explain why I killed the traitor?? and also i didnt know i was autoslayed i only tried to reconnect to get my supporter status refreshed since I just donated?? be reasonable man youre an admin you sided the report too quickly and never gave me a chance to explaim. Just so you know the guy i killed tried to kill a guy and caught him in the act good job for auto slaying ! now unban me cuz this is unfair for real

This isn't my appeal, this may or may not be important but just want to add this.

If you leave before you answer a report, you gave up your chance to explain. That's your own fault.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Aye man you got a ban for 360 for killing someone and leaving. you had a autoslay and left. Not my fault you "didnt see the slay". And you had a chance to explain why you killed him, in the report response. And just because you donate money to a server doesn't mean you can break rules and expect admins to let it slide.