Remuchu

Minecraft Issues Thread

Message added by flyingjoe32

If your post is hidden then there's no use in reposting it. If you have an issue with it being hidden, please send a private message to the thread owner. Anyone who continues spamming after having their posts hidden will be given a warning.

This thread is for reporting any issues that you need to be fixed/taken care of in the survival server. Comment below with any issues. If your issue exists already in a post, please do not recomment.

image.png.455b0958692443af0d9fe20eb55fd040.png

image.png.21aa1a0e68b43986644510f4943d8da2.png

image.png

image.png.2bd5e5880fdc1914d17d44b64f15f6ae.png

• Remuchu pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Remuchu said:

The plugin causing the possible redstone lag has been disabled for now, to see if this is the cause. The invisible blocks are normally caused by player to server desync, possibly caused by the same plugin mentioned before. Watch for the changelogs to update when I find out of this is the cause.

Tyty

3 minutes ago, ChrisHansen said:

At times (not sure if server lag) redstone/buttons etc don't work for a short period of time. Also there is sometimes invisible barres that i get stuck in while walking around my base or mining.

The plugin causing the possible redstone lag has been disabled for now, to see if this is the cause. The invisible blocks are normally caused by player to server desync, possibly caused by the same plugin mentioned before. Watch for the changelogs to update when I find out of this is the cause.

image.png.455b0958692443af0d9fe20eb55fd040.png

image.png.21aa1a0e68b43986644510f4943d8da2.png

image.png

image.png.2bd5e5880fdc1914d17d44b64f15f6ae.png