Levancio1993

Can't Find The Server

Hey @Levancio1993,

Can you try performing a trace route to the server's IPv4 address? You can do this in Windows by executing the following command in Command Prompt:

tracert 216.52.148.47

Please provide the results afterwards. If you'd like, you may also PM them to me.

With that said, are you using a VPN to connect to the website? If not, I will use the IPv4 address you signed in with and do a trace route from the server to your IPv4 address to see what it looks like from the server's end.

Thank you.

I've made a ticket with NFO regarding this as well since your trace route is timing out usually indicating something on their end could be blocking the connection.

Thanks.

I got this back from NFO:

The IP address that you gave was automatically blocked by our system because it is a compromised host that was found scanning our IP address space for vulnerable servers. 

Before we can unblock this IP address, we'll need some basic tasks to be performed in an attempt to remove common bot infections that may be present. Specifically:

* Update the firmware on the router and/or modem
* Change the credentials to log into the router and/or modem
* If possible, disable WAN-side administration of the router and/or modem
* Scan the PC and home network for malicious software and viruses
* Update the firmware and change the passwords on other internet-connected devices -- particularly video surveillance devices

Please let me know once you've performed the steps provided by NFO's support team. I would assume one of the devices on your home network is compromised (e.g. has a virus).

Thanks!

On 6/21/2019 at 12:50 AM, Levancio1993 said:

Hi Roy i think it fixed now im back on track thanks alot . 

I'm glad it's fixed :)