Kauai

Banned

Posted  Edited by Kauai

Name: Noah

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:49391510

Banned by: Server Plug-in

Ban reason: Karma too low

I'm not sure why I got karma banned, I was in deathmatch with pretty good karma and in the middle of the deathmatch I was banned. If my karma was too low for real I would only kill innos when I actually had a reason, there was a lot of garbage happening on the time I got banned. I contacted toothless and he thought it was pretty weird too. If I got to stick with the ban that's fine, just odd I got karma banned mid deathmatch. 

This is the only TTT server I play on and really didn't mean to get this ban. 

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Edited by Kauai

Yes I can confirm he was banned mid DM. And from what I seen while playing with him on the server, he didn’t do a whole lot of RDMING. I checked the logs and seen he killed 2 innos the round before he was banned but I never checked his karma to see if it was extremely low (which it must’ve been because I think you need under 700-600 karma for a karma ban). Personally I think Noah is not a very toxic player and he seemed to follow the rules a lot when I played with him the other day. I +vouch his unban. (Also he was NOT in the reports a lot for that entire session). I think a unban is needed and if it happens again then it must be a rdming innos while inno issue.

You don't seem to have a Long or Bad ban history at all, So i'll ask a Higher up to have your ban removed.

Just be more careful, Without toothless verifying your story you probably would've stayed banned given your recent karma ban from 7 days ago, Not a very good thing to have when trying to Appeal another one so soon.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png