Pizzy

Saturnalia Device Change

Xy asked for feedback so here is some more feedback. The Saturnalia Device takes too long to throw and then deploy. The grenade bounces along the ground for 3 seconds, then it takes 3 more seconds to turn into the AoE effect, then the time for the AoE to explode. Its just too long and unviable.

My suggestion: Turn the Saturnalia Device into the CT's incin grenade, so the AoE is created as soon as the grenade hits the ground. This would be much faster. I am also assuming this can actually be coded like that.

Jesus yes, i tried using it to get out of a pickle, i coulda hit 4 people but it just bounced down the hall, and they mowed me down before it even went off.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

I've reduced the fuse time from 4 to 2 seconds. Let me know if that improves things.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

On 6/20/2019 at 1:40 PM, Xy_ said:

I've reduced the fuse time from 4 to 2 seconds. Let me know if that improves things.

From what I have seen, the problem is not only the delay but the bouncing the grenade does. Recently on Area02, me and a friend planned to decimate an elevator of around 6 D-Class with the Saturnalia Device. My friend tried to compensate for the bouncing, and the grenade ended up falling short. The nearly random bouncing highly decreases any accuracy when throwing.

If it was an incendiary grenade that creates the AoE on contact with the ground, it would be much easier to use.