VilhjalmrF

Your favorite Jedi/Sith

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF

(Keep shitpost or anything that isn't related out, k thanks.)

I know that there are a lot of us here who are Star Wars fans (or have at least seen one of the movies or something). So my question is what is your favorite Jedi or Sith character and why? (Doesn't matter if the character is canon or legends.) It can be their looks,  powers, story, or anything about them. I'll go first.

My favorite Star Wars character is Revan. What I like about him is his tragic story. The tragedy of Revan, the prodigal knight - savior, hero, conqueror and villain. Despite his redemption, in the end he went mad, being overtaken by grief. He left everything behind; his wife, child, friends and the peaceful life he could've had. Because of his hatred making him obsessed with killing the sith emperor that led to his downfall. Revan only wanted to protect those he loved. But when he thought he could do something about the evil that awaits in the darkest corners in the galaxy, he was lost, consumed, broken. In the end, he was nothing. Surrounded by darkness. Dying alone failing. His intentions, his love for his friends and family, his commitment to protecting them no matter what it takes, is what I admire about him.

revan.thumb.jpg.533072a46588eb66f5159dbe327d690c.jpg

Quotes:
"In the end, as the darkness takes me... I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend." ~ Revan as he dies

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villian. You are all of these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing." ~ Malak to Revan

"I love you too, with all my heart." "You aren't afraid to love anymore?" "After this? No. Nothing could make me feel safer than to be loved by you." ~ Bastila to Revan

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." ~ Kreia

Now have a funny quote:

Bastila: "I've got something to tell you."

Revan: "Me, too. Big news."

Bastila: "I bet mine is bigger."

Revan: "That's a bet you'd lose."

Bastila: "I'm pregnant."

Revan: "…Okay, you win."

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Probably Starkiller (The original one) because he just was always really badass to me when I was younger

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

When I was a kid it was general grievous because I thought he looked cool (who isn't even a sith... I think?) then when I was REALLY getting into star wars, especially the legends one it was revan for me as well because I liked how he was kind of like a Jedi and a sith, and now I don't really remember anything star wars so it's pretty much just Vader because I like his backstory.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

12 hours ago, k2nod said:

you play swtor?

Ye. But when I mention Revan I didn't mean from swtor, I mean't from kotor.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Greivous isn't a Sith so I can't say him, so my backup would be Darth Sion, with Vader being a close 2nd.

I like Sion because whether you think he did it the way Plagueis intended or not, he was, as far as we knew, immortal. Plagueis spoke of a way to achieve eternal life via the dark side of the force, and IMO Sion achieved it by embracing the oldest and strongest of the Sith abilities: pain and anger. He essentially became nothing but pain and anger and it allowed him to stay alive and come back from death. If not convinced to die, it seemed like he was unstoppable and could have gone on indefinitely. Not to mention above all this, he was a fuckin badass.

And Vader is 2nd because he's Vader. His story, his rise, his fall, all of it. While he wasn't the greatest Sith or Jedi ever, he had the potential.

Darth_Sion_Glory.jpg

On 6/21/2019 at 9:50 PM, SSPigeonShit said:

Greivous isn't a Sith so I can't say him, so my backup would be Darth Sion, with Vader being a close 2nd.

I like Sion because whether you think he did it the way Plagueis intended or not, he was, as far as we knew, immortal. Plagueis spoke of a way to achieve eternal life via the dark side of the force, and IMO Sion achieved it by embracing the oldest and strongest of the Sith abilities: pain and anger. He essentially became nothing but pain and anger and it allowed him to stay alive and come back from death. If not convinced to die, it seemed like he was unstoppable and could have gone on indefinitely. Not to mention above all this, he was a fuckin badass.

And Vader is 2nd because he's Vader. His story, his rise, his fall, all of it. While he wasn't the greatest Sith or Jedi ever, he had the potential.

Darth_Sion_Glory.jpg

Darth Sion is pretty interesting. I'm not sure if he made himself become immortal or was force back to life due to his anger (and because since he can't let it go). Also do you play Kotor 1/2?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

29 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

Darth Sion is pretty interesting. I'm not sure if he made himself become immortal or was force back to life due to his anger (and because since he can't let it go). Also do you play Kotor 1/2?

The simplest answer would be if the game has "Star Wars" in the title, I've very likely played it (that's a yes lol)