Guest T1me_EU

I got perma gagged. (power abuse)

Guest T1me_EU

i got perma banned by Scourge and Harakoni and they bunched up on me because they continuously and threatened to gag me. i said that abusing their power and so they perma banned me. This is ridiculous as ive played for over 10 hours on here and have made many friends as i am extremely friendly... Im outraged at these admins and wonder how they have achieved their position on the server. many admins agree that im friendly including Wuffywuf, these children believe they have the right to abuse their power as they dont get punished.

Posted  Edited by Harakoni

Let's start off with a nice little get the facts straight:
- You are not banned, you are permanently gagged.
- We did not bunch up on you, i was the one who verbally warned several times to tell you to stop - which you didn't do - so i gagged you.
- "extremely friendly" This phrase doesn't sit well with your behavior on the server, having little else to say than shut up to anyone who talks; this not being the first time you've done this.
- There was no abuse of power. You broke the rules surrounding micspam by repetitively, after three verbal warnings - which you're not even meant to get - saying shut up to both me and other players on the server. I followed up with a permanent gag after the first 5 minute due to me overlooking two previous recorded warnings for micspam by another admin.

Alongside this i have two directions to give you:
If you wish to make an official abuse appeal, please use this format - 

This appeal is also using a wrong format, which can be found here - (replace ban with gagged)

Make sure you read and understand the rules before you jump to conclusions, kiddo.
@Zexired Deny and move please.

Edited by Harakoni

I didn't even threaten you or gag you, it was Harakoni who decided it. I gave him the choice of what to do and he gagged you. You already had 2 previous warns and Taco had warned you twice for previous micspam. I also looked through your SourceBans and you didnt get perma banned, and as I am typing this you are still online in the server actually. In this situation would not have gagged you and would have just dealt with it since you were only saying shut up. However, Harakoni decided what would happen. As Harakoni said, I didnt do anything. Other people on the server like ShinGojira would agree with me with what happened, but I know Omega supported you which is ok. Personally, with you on the server (That I've seen), you usually aren't bad so if you make another appeal that is following the format and please use honestly of what happened I'd be fine with the idea of ungagging you.

[Signature]

Achievements