Male_08

Possible buffs, nerfs, and changes

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049 - Edit Reason: Pizzy

Currently breach is very unbalanced, which everyone talks about but never suggest ways to fix it. So here is some ways I think breach could be balanced along with other things.

Weapons

First off, all of the guns except the pistols should have the same damage reduction as they do with scps. To make gun fights possible and melee weapons have some worth.

Second, the Negev should only do 3-7 damage because it is way to overpowered at its current state.

Lastly, 668 should be buffed to make it more useful. Like how pizzy suggested here:

Special rounds

Remove 106's funhouse.

Scps

Make 2845's AoE timer be 5-10

Don't allow 378 to use his base attack in a body. (His health may need to be increased along with him being able to use his mic)

Make 1799's gun do 30 damage.

Give 457 a special attack like the one haxray and I have mentioned in previous suggestions.

Give 049 a longer reach.

Only make 372's coat flicker when he is stationary (His best skill is stealth, which gets ruined with the flickering.

Lower 323's reach.

Let players know if they killed 079.

and that's about everything I got. If you know anything else that should be fixed or disagree with anything I said let me know down below.

Edited by Supreme leader 049
Pizzy

2 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Weapons

First off, all of the guns except the pistols should have the same damage reduction as they do with scps. To make gun fights possible and melee weapons have some worth.

Second, the Negev should only do 3-7 damage because it is way to overpowered at its current state.

Lastly, 668 should be buffed to make it more useful.

Special rounds

Remove 106's funhouse.

Scps

Make 1799's gun do 30 damage.

Give 457 a special attack like the one haxray and I have mentioned in previous suggestions.

Lower 323's reach.

Let players know if they killed 079.

I agree with these.

2 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Scps

Replace 2845's AoE attack with a melee that does 50 damage and a 1 second delay

Don't allow 378 to use his base attack in a body. (His health may need to be increased along with him being able to use his mic)

Don't make 372's coat flicker. (His best skill is stealth, which gets ruined with the flickering.

Don't let 0492's secondary insta kill.

I am unsure about these. It's weird. My judgment seems questionable.

1. Perhaps we should just reduce the AoE range or maybe increase the time it takes to die in the radius. It kind of makes the SCP unique.

2. I think we should just reduce the damage reduction if 378's owner has a vest. I am iffy. (Maybe I am just desensitized to dying to it)

3. But then how else would people find 372 other than Snav Ults? It can warn people to his presence.

4. I'm not sure. Zombies can be juked even with the RMB if you bait them into it, then run past during the cooldown. But it also is annoying if you suddenly get insta kill'd by a random zombie popping out of nowhere.

Well I can't quote so, @Pizzy 2845 did not have his AoE attack until he was buffed, and he was still a different, special class. This is why didn't do a insta kill melee because he should use his main attack more unlike the current one.  Although him having a longer count for his AoE is also fine. For the second one, I think this would be a excellent nerf for 378 because it would force most players to come out of their shell and stay in the shadows. Most players just rush everything as 378 which I never liked. This would add a new and fun way to play as 378 in my opinion. Now for number three, I entirely agree with you on this which is why I'm going to change it so that his cloak only goes off when he is stationary. I still think it should be changed because when I'm usually running to someone, trying to sneak up on them, the cloak turns off and they run off to safety. Lastly, number four. 0492 usually does not use this attack for combat, because it is rather hard to attack with, but when they camp, they insta kill. Now what would be a fitting insta kill would be only if a zombie sneaks up behind someone (like the spy from tf2).

I def agree with the 323 nerf his reach is crazy and its almost impossible to escape from him in close quarters. Though for 2845 if all he had was a longer time before he killed you with his close range attack i'd be happy. Then thing about zombies is they have a hard enough time as it is trying to hit someone as their hit rate is about as bad as 372's.

2 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

is there a reason you want fun house removed?

Most people don't like it and neither do I. It's just rather boring and way to long for its type because 106 can go in and out of the map. Maybe you can fix it by making the time 6-9 minutes to not making it so lack luster.

Just now, Supreme leader 049 said:

Most people don't like it and neither do I. It's just rather boring and way to long for its type because 106 can go in and out of the map. Maybe you can fix it by making the time 6-9 minutes to not making it so lack luster.

might just remove it anyway so that people dont complain about the slow spec speed. or maybe we can boost spec speed so 106 can move fast af lmao

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

52 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

might just remove it anyway so that people dont complain about the slow spec speed. or maybe we can boost spec speed so 106 can move fast af lmao

Well, except there's a fix for this without changing SCP-106's speed at all.

Though, you should remove it anyways; it's garbage.

2 hours ago, Ravelord said:

Well, except there's a fix for this without changing SCP-106's speed at all.

Though, you should remove it anyways; it's garbage.

I already told you, copying and pasting is WAY too much effort.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png