Ben

[Announcement] Passing the torch - New Garry's Mod Division Leader

Posted  Edited by DaLaw - Edit Reason: Had to write a beautiful thing for Zebra

My baby bro. I love you Zero, congrats!

And I do have to give @Zebra a wonderful thank you. Zebs you have came a long way man.

From day 1 since I have played Purge you and a few others were huge role models.
I saw you go from Admin, to Manager, to DL. It's been wonderful.

You have shaped the Garry's Mod community in my opinion.
Thank you for giving so much to Garry's mod and giving myself the opportunity to Manage Purge.

Edited by DaLaw
Had to write a beautiful thing for Zebra

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

congratulations on ur demotion 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

41 minutes ago, tiddieman25 said:

Can you look at my membership application 

This isn't the correct thread to use to request the status of a Member Application. In fact, there is no thread to check the status. You could reply to your Member Application directly, though.

I will go ahead and ping the team responsible for the Member Applications in our internal Discord server since it seems like they haven't been looked at recently.

Also, congratulations @Zero!

Thanks.

@Zero You've made your father so proud. I still remember to this day when you were just a little kid in the 1st grade,me and your mother were still together,and your sister was still in high school.Son,words can't describe how proud I am of you becoming Division Leader of the Games For Life  server on Garry's Mod. My god if your grandma was still here, she wouldn't believe how successful you've become.Alright well its been a good time son,but my time to go is coming up , just always remember Tiddieman25 aka your father will always love you. 

Sincerely,

Your Father