Im Ok With Removing Dryfield And Hometown, Just Saying Though That City 14 isnt as good as City 8. I can also show you how to get out of the map on that one. I barely even tried.

Gonna be real with ya chief, we had this map before, and it's only fair if there's over 20+ people on the server. Any less and it becomes a really unfair map for seekers.
The map itself is huge, genuinely massive, with both out of map and undermap areas adding to the massive outdoor space. 
Still a good map-ish though, as long as there's 20+ players.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harakoni said:

Gonna be real with ya chief, we had this map before, and it's only fair if there's over 20+ people on the server. Any less and it becomes a really unfair map for seekers.
The map itself is huge, genuinely massive, with both out of map and undermap areas adding to the massive outdoor space. 
Still a good map-ish though, as long as there's 20+ players.

To be fair, couldn't you make that same argument against Geek Room?

The thing is that you could say this about most large maps for example: Bangclaw, Littletown, and Geekroom these maps always have the hiding win and I've only seen seekers win on geekroom a handful of times and yet they are still on the server? 🤔

19 hours ago, Booster said:

The thing is that you could say this about most large maps for example: Bangclaw, Littletown, and Geekroom these maps always have the hiding win and I've only seen seekers win on geekroom a handful of times and yet they are still on the server? 🤔

Really? I see the opposite most of the time

Denied

The map is far too big for it to be fair. As well as having too many hiding spots and over the top parkour spots which would make seeking very hard.

• Sad 1