number2

Lag problem

First, sorry for my bad English.

Today I play on server CSGO ZE as usual. But sometimes I feel lag. It doesn't happen often. When it happens, my computer stats (net_graph 1) is still normal. No FPS drop, no loss, no choke, no yellow/orange/red numbers. Lag exists about 10 seconds. I don't know why it happen? I heard GFL just change server ZE location. Is this related to each other?

Our CS:S Zombie Escape server switched from GS04 to GS09 since we're cancelling GS04. However, this wouldn't impact CS:GO Zombie Escape.

Would you be able to record a video of the lag you're experiencing with net_graph 4 enabled? How often does this happen?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Roy said:

Our CS:S Zombie Escape server switched from GS04 to GS09 since we're cancelling GS04. However, this wouldn't impact CS:GO Zombie Escape.

Would you be able to record a video of the lag you're experiencing with net_graph 4 enabled? How often does this happen?

Thanks!

Thanks @Roy! It happens every 15 - 20 minutes.

Record video by using comand "record" in console? I will try it tonight and send you result soon.

1 hour ago, number2 said:

Thanks @Roy! It happens every 15 - 20 minutes.

Record video by using comand "record" in console? I will try it tonight and send you result soon.

I don't think that the record command would capture what roy is looking for. Try using fraps or OBS.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png