Cravens

Cravens has applied for CS:GO ZE Admin

Name: Cravens
Steam ID: 76561198351329501
Server Playtime: 162
Time you can be on & Timezone:

I am a college student so during the summer I will be available everyday from noon till late at night, the only time this will change is when I travel to see my girlfriend every couple weeks but this will only be for a few days. During the school year I will be available from around 5 till midnight everyday. I am in the eastern time zone. 

Why do you want to become an admin?

Ever since I first joined the server over 2 years ago the team at GFL has been nothing short of fantastic. I don't want to brown nose too much but there is truly a wide variety of personalities that make being on the ZE server an extremely fun and addicting time.  I have also seen how having an admin in the server at all times can be helpful for keeping the peace especially when someone is trying to lead an inexperienced team with fake commands from randoms, or when there is just a plethora of mic spammers.

Reason for accepting?

Over the amount of time I have spent on the server I have seen a multitude of personalities and all of the major maps as well as the minor ones. I did take a break last school year due to playing basketball but I will not be doing that this year. Supporting this server in more ways than one has always been something I wanted to do, because I have seen how much joy it brings to the hundreds of people that play on the server. I am a member of the discord, and have TeamSpeak if that is ever needed. I have a working, quality mic, and regularly communicate on the server when I play. Right now and moving forward I will be able to play 5 days, or more, a week. I am 19 years old. 

I will be a quality addition to the admin team and I am looking forward to any response from the community! 

-Cravens

Edited by Cravens
  • OMEGALUL 3

Kinda familiar with you, and I know you're not a bad person for the job or anything, but your current playtime is a major weak spot here. You're only 21 hours above the absolute minimum requirement to be able to apply for admin in the first place. Your activity these past 3 weeks has been fine, but that needs to keep up for much longer, because it seems like prior to this you were barely playing at all.

I would also still want to get to know you a lot more before giving a +1, consider talking in Discord more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Neutral leaning towards -1

ok ngl i rarely see you because of timezone differences , i think maybe only twice but i would love to see you play more (hours wise) , Maybe get to know the admin team better and overall have consistency (dont be like me :p) 

• Thanks 1
  • Late 1

There has been a bit of change to our admin applications. Please also take the chance to answer these questions to help us get to know you better.

1.  Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? (example: coding, Source SDK Knowledge, Customer Service experience)
  2. Are you currently in school or already in the workforce?
  3. Are you able to understand any other languages besides English?

14 hours ago, reduct said:
  •  Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? (example: coding, Source SDK Knowledge, Customer Service experience)
  • Are you currently in school or already in the workforce?
  • Are you able to understand any other languages besides English?

I am fluent in C++. Python, and Java.

I am a sophomore in college. 

Don't know any other languages.

Edited by Cravens

You haven't been on the server for 2 weeks now.

Are you taking some sort of absence?

8 hours ago, Vauff said:

You haven't been on the server for 2 weeks now.

Are you taking some sort of absence?

I am currently in Hawaii and the wifi isn't good enough to support playing CS:GO. But I will be back home Tuesday and playing. 

• Like 1

Before you went on leave I did not feel you were the right fit for admin on this server. Perhaps when you get back you can change my mind.

Edited by Sneaky Weazel

I think you'll do great honestly, and even if your hours are lower than most, I'm sure that'll turn around in time. Overall been glad to see you more active and I wanna know ya more.

+1

• Like 1

Thank you for applying but unfortunately this app has been denied. It seems the admin team doesn't know you well enough yet. If you wish to reapply as an admin, you may do so at least a month from now.