SilentxNinja

SilentxNinja has applied for CS:GO ZE Admin

Name: SilentNinja
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81659823
Server Playtime: 14187min or 236.45hrs according to Gametracker.com

Time you can be on & Timezone:

I live in Southern California, so Pacific time so I will give my schedule according to my timezone.

Monday          10:00am - 3:00pm, 10:00pm - 12:00am (depends on whenever I am tired)

Tuesday          10:00am - 3:00pm, 10:00pm - 12:00am (depends on whenever I am tired)

Wednesday   10:00pm - 12:00pm (depends on whenever I am tired)

Thursday        10:00am - 3:00pm, 10:00pm - 12:00am (depends on whenever I am tired)

Friday              I leave Fridays free to do whatever like hangout with friends, go shopping, etc.

Saturday        10:00pm - 12:00pm (depends on whenever I am tired)

Sunday           I leave Sunday free to do whatever like hangout with friends, go shopping, etc.

Note: As of right now, it is summer so my only thing preventing me from on time is the need for sleep, work and social life. However, I am also an Uni Student and my schedule would change from what I have provided when school starts again.

Why do you want to become an admin?

I say I am pretty calm and chill as a person. I hope to bring that to the board of Admins, as well. I don't want big power and big balls. I just want to be able to put leaders on people, mute/gag people when needed and maybe kick? As an admin, I would hope to be "Nice Guy SilentNinja", but I understand that I need to reinforce rules. In doing so, maps that require full concentration/tryhards I would reinforce rules like no mic spam and put beacons on people/places that are important (korea ladder spot/trim or defend areas). Other than that, I wouldn't mind the community messing around for fun (although toxicity is probably where I draw the line).

Reason for accepting?

I am honestly submitting this application on the whim a bit. I just signed up for member like a week or two ago and just been curious on how I would do applying for application. In all honestly, I don't think all the admins know me considering I rarely use Discord and don't really use voice chat a lot, but I am willing to make an effort to change that. I am in no way the best admin that anyone wishes to have that can lead all the maps and have 1k hours, but I would rather be a few peoples' memorable admin and make the server a fun environment with us goofing around like nova only for Doom or adding vote map modifiers to maps we want to mess around in.

A few things I should address is I think I got muted about a week back. That was when we were playing minecraft and was whispering in the mic. My bad to the admin that muted me. No reason for it besides just messing around. Woops. Other than that, I don't think I got any bans/mutes/gags/etc. (although if there's more I am curious, but doubt the admins remembers why)

When giving +1 and -1, can you please give me feedback and elaborate on things? I just want to see where I can improve as a player in GFL.

Thanks for reading my app and sorry if it quite lengthy.

• Like 1

Great application honestly, but I pretty much have no idea who you are besides being a name I see in the server sometimes.

3 hours ago, SilentxNinja said:

In all honestly, I don't think all the admins know me considering I rarely use Discord and don't really use voice chat a lot, but I am willing to make an effort to change that.

You pretty much admitted the main fault I have in your own application already, so hopefully you can work to fix that.

Try to make your playtime more consistent too, I see you have high playtime days, but there's also large gaps present.

• Like 2

Neutral leaning towards -1 

Ive seen you on sometimes and i think your pretty chill , like what vauff said you practically pointed out your main problem. So just work on that and i do hope to see you more and get to know you more as well : )

• Like 2

Yea I am just being honest with myself considering I don't talk much. To address the gaps, I had to take a break because I injured my back and couldn't do much besides sleep it off. Just visited the chiropractor on Monday, so I should be all good now with a few camping trips over the summer. Glad you like the application though. I would like to see what other admins think of me and my application to see other areas of improvement. Thanks Vauff and Chewie!

• Like 2

This particular thread might give you some extra insight on what we look for in potential admins. Granted, not everything in there is spot on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.