jackaromand

Karma Ban

Today I was playing TTT, I got Karma Ban because of super low karma, and I am trying to appeal to get unban. around 4:00 on the TTT server, there was havoc, with 1 to 0 admins on for the entire hour, there was mass rdm, and people just causing issues. People tried killing me for no reason, and I killed mass rdmers, thinking that they were T's. This lowered my Karma down tremendously. Around 5:00 I told SkyDivingSquid, to get on the server because I had enough of the mass rdm, and the rdm I had to do because of it. There were still a few rdmers on that I killed which brought my karma down so low to the point where I got karma ban for 24 hours. Yes I understand I need to be more aware of my karma, and more responsible for my actions to make sure this never happens again. Please understand where I am coming from. Thank you.

Guest SkydivingSquid

Please use this format. 

Name: Jack

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:127963272

Banned by:CONSOLE

Ban reason: Karma too low/Karma Ban

Why you should be unbanned: Today I was playing TTT, I got Karma Ban because of super low karma, and I am trying to appeal to get unban. around 4:00 on the TTT server, there was havoc, with 1 to 0 admins on for the entire hour, there was mass rdm, and people just causing issues. People tried killing me for no reason, and I killed mass rdmers, thinking that they were T's. This lowered my Karma down tremendously. Around 5:00 I told SkyDivingSquid, to get on the server because I had enough of the mass rdm, and the rdm I had to do because of it. There were still a few rdmers on that I killed which brought my karma down so low to the point where I got karma ban for 24 hours. Yes I understand I need to be more aware of my karma, and more responsible for my actions to make sure this never happens again. Please understand where I am coming from. Thank you.

Guest SkydivingSquid

@jackaromand I am going to unban you, but I expect that you will monitor your karma more closely in the future. Even when players are karma-baiting or RDM’ing, if you are at a low karma you should try to sit a few rounds out until it restores. If an Admin is on, you can always ask that they restore your karma, but you should never rely or expect them to.  🦑

• Guest locked this topic