Puzzlez

Karma Ban

Posted  Edited by Puzzlez - Edit Reason: fixed the format

Name:Puzzlez 
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:217849648 
 Banned 
by:CONSOLE 
Ban reason:Karma too low/KarmaBan.
Why you should be unbanned: I was on a minecraft map and there was a tester thing and i thought you had to activate it by pulling the lever but was later told that i had to push the button. It was a mistake as it was my first time playing on that minecraft map. That was one kill (i didnt read the sign cus there were too many people there). Then, later, some guy rdmed an innocent and since he was innocent, i killed him. And he too, turned out to be innocent. Basically all my inno kills were because they rdmed another inno. This happened multiple times as at the time, there were no admins on so there were alot of rdming going on. Overall, my karma got low because of this, and i feel that this really isn't my fault (except for the minecraft map one. That was entirely an accident.) Please look through this application and get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read this.   (i posted this on the wrong page hehe sry <3)

Edited by Puzzlez
fixed the format

Guest SkydivingSquid

You are unbanned. In the future, please watch your karma to avoid getting automatically banned. A ban will occur at 650 karma. 

• Guest locked this topic