Pizzy X Myfu (Fanfiction)

Posted  Edited by Maximino007

WARNING!

Contains Myfu, cringe,

and a very happy Pizzy.

Pizzy: https://gflclan.com/profile/35296-pizzy/

Myfu22: https://gflclan.com/profile/30287-myfu22/

When it all started...

Pizzy was chatting with his fellow gamers..

One of them brought up Myfu and how he puts kids in his basement. (OwO)

Pizzy thought it would be a great idea to save the children so Myfu could stop doing...

HAPPY... stuff with the children.

At night time, Pizzy got ready to save those children!

He went to Myfu's home, climbed inside by a window that was left open, and Pizzy made his

way into the basement where Myfu keeps all of the children.

Pizzy made it to the door and slowly, carefully opened the basement door but suddenly stopped.

Pizzy heard footsteps coming from the same room! He looked around and then he saw a figure

in the corner of his eye.. It was MYFU!

At Morning...

Pizzy woke up from his slumber and was surprised to find out that all of that was a dream.

"It was just a dream?" Pizzy thought in his head.

THE END!

Just kidding.

Pizzy decided he would make his dreams come true and save those children!

Who knows what Myfu might be doing to those kids.............. Cough.

Pizzy promised himself that at dusk, he will break into Myfu's house and free those kids.

It was dusk...

Pizzy was ready! He was ready to save the kids! He was ready to stop Myfu's child fetish!

Pizzy ran out the door and went all the way to Myfu's home... All the lights were off.

"It looks like Myfu is sleeping.." Pizzy thought.

Pizzy remembered the window he went through in his dream. He hoped the window was

actually open just like in his dream. He went to check and it was!

He climbed through the window as stealthily as possible... He made it inside the home

and quickly went his way into the basement. "I'm going to save those kids!" Pizzy thought.

Pizzy opened the basement door as quickly but stealthily as possible. 

Pizzy could see the kids but before he could even react the lights turned on... It was Myfu!

Pizzy was shocked to see the child molester, Myfu.

Myfu was wearing just his boxers at that moment. This only made Pizzy even hotter.

Pizzy saw Myfu surprising attractive as Myfu was walking up to Pizzy and when Myfu was close enough,

he kissed Pizzy on the cheek. Pizzy's face was red and his forehead was sweating.

"What brings you here sweetheart?" Myfu said.

Before Pizzy responded he noticed Myfu's eyes were closed. He was sleep walking or sleep talking?

(Before you continue I wanted to say I didn't want to do this but I did it anyways)

Pizzy realized this was his chance to abort his rescue and escape safely before Myfu knew what was going on.

Pizzy ran pass Myfu and escaped through the window.

That morning...

Pizzy woke up. He remembered what he did last night in Myfu's house (I know what you're thinking. Stop being such a perv.)

Before Pizzy can think of another plan, he heard the door ring.

Pizzy opened the front door and he saw Myfu right infront of him holding flowers.

"Hello beautiful." Myfu said. "I have flowers for you." (I bet Pizzy is proud of this.)

Myfu handed the flowers and Pizzy accepted them.

Before Pizzy could say something Myfu made his lips meet Pizzy's lips.

Pizzy's face was red. So red that you could call it a tomato. So red you could call it the Red Variant of an Xbox Wireless Gaming Controller.

That was how red it was.

Myfu quickly left.

An hour later, Pizzy got a text message by a random number.

This is what the message said: "Hey beautiful, want to have lunch at McDonalds?" (Wow so romantic)

Pizzy knew who it was. It was Myfu. He somehow found out what was Pizzy's phone number.

It took Pizzy about a minute to respond. He finally responded with, "I'd love to go out."

To this day, Pizzy forgot about the kids, all he wants now is Myfu.

THE ACTUAL END!

I'm so sorry for creating this abomination of a fanfic.

Hot.png.be1ee69bb4fd3f03fb0da54857c35ff0.png

Edited by Maximino007

• 9 months later...