Master of Flub

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Master of Flub

Name: Master of Flub

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:64117397

Banned By: RivalRevival

Ban Reason: Att Mass RDM

Why I should be unbanned: Apparently I was banned for ghosting earlier  on the 24/7 mc server for no reason, but I believe the RDM report was because I might have unjustly shot a t because the dna scan was fairly close to his location. So I just killed him and he was a t. If there was an actual reason why I got banned for Mass RDM I'd love to know and I'll just take the supposed ban.  Plus I've played on this server a ton and most of the people know that I'd never Mass RDM, ghost or cheat, this feels kinda just out of the blue and unjust. 

Edited by Master of Flub

I would also like to say that I really have know master of Flub for a long time on this server, and played with him a lot. I know him very well and I would hate to see him ban even if it was just for a week. I would just like to say that he really isn't the one that would mass rdm or even att mass rdm. I think this entire thing was just a big misunderstanding that was judged too quickly by the admin who ban him. I hope that he will be able to be unban and his appeal accepted. thank you.

6 minutes ago, jackaromand said:

I would also like to say that I really have know master of Flub for a long time on this server, and played with him a lot. I know him very well and I would hate to see him ban even if it was just for a week. I would just like to say that he really isn't the one that would mass rdm or even att mass rdm. I think this entire thing was just a big misunderstanding that was judged too quickly by the admin who ban him. I hope that he will be able to be unban and his appeal accepted. thank you.

Hi, we as admins do value all opinions but we prefer that only admins comment on ban appeals, unless other players have proof of the punishment or false punishment, thanks!

Hello hello. 

So ill keep this quick: it was originally for ghosting but after talking to anthony i looked back and noticed it was coincidence. 

Before i unbanned you i noticed in the logs that you had rdmed 2 and tried to rdm a third but failed. Thats att mass which is still a week ban. 

If you'd like I can reduce it to 3 days as you typically have good behavior on the server. 

I do hope this helps future behavior/thought on server

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Just now, RivalRevival said:

Hello hello. 

So ill keep this quick: it was originally for ghosting but after talking to anthony i looked back and noticed it was coincidence. 

Before i unbanned you i noticed in the logs that you had rdmed 2 and tried to rdm a third but failed. Thats att mass which is still a week ban. 

If you'd like I can reduce it to 3 days as you typically have good behavior on the server. 

I do hope this helps future behavior/thought on server

Oh damn I must've forgot, I'd gladly take a 3 day ban rather than a week. Sorry for what I did and thanks for replying and addressing the issue as quick as you could.