Chanceplanet76

i feel bad

Posted  Edited by Chanceplanet76 - Edit Reason: clean up

ingame name: thatoneguy

reportplayer: thatoneguy

steam id (mine):STEAM_0:0:469569596

time of incident: about 10:50pm 7/4/19

what happen: so i guess i play the game to much and just could call out players tale so i ended up kosing/rdm this one player soolee (VIP) on impulse just because i can tell, no proof but just because i can tell than i ended up feeling bad because it takes a long time for people to be Ts and they spent point to get a pass and i rdm them. than the adimn came thinking i was going to get slayed they just ghosted will not say who for dont want there rank taken. but thats what happen i dont rdm often with out a reason like that but that was really uncalled for not playing with the rules. 

Edited by Chanceplanet76
clean up

Guest SkydivingSquid

@Chanceplanet76 thank you, but I feel you may have meant to make a Player Report. 
https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/283-player-reports/

I’ve read through this a couple times and can’t really understand what you’re trying to convey.. It reads like you’re saying you RDM’d soolee and are asking for a slay. 

You shouldn’t worry about isolated cases of RDM. We appreciate the apology, but won’t be adding a slay to you at this time. Typically cases of Mass RDM, Ghosting, Targeting, Hacking are what we look for in Player Reports (with proof). The apology, though appreciated, is not necessary. 

See you on the server.  

• Guest locked this topic