sim0628

age requirement for ct

As you know, We have a lot of younger people on this server who don't know what they are doing [I was one of these people before]

so I was thinking instead of letting these younger people get themselves ct banned we should let the elder more mature you could say demonstrate how to play ct and when they are ready they can get on ct and have some fun

let me know what you guys think

Edited by sim0628

This would be a nightmare to inforce. Why discriminate against kids that are just trying to learn the mode? What about people that sound like kids but are actually older (like my boy @smiley, he is not twelve :deletethis:)? This proposed rule would just become a witch-hunt on the server on squeakers. If someone is breaking rules, young or old, there are things to stop or prevent it. This rule would just make the server less fun for new players trying to learn about Jailbreak.

Edited by Chef.

Yeah I understand it's not fun when you get someone like Mr.Clutch who no one understands when he was spamming warden XD but there are kids that are pretty mature, some were immature when they first started like Unzo and he's now converted to a badmin.

"Jihad will continue even if I am not around." - Osama Bin Laden

Edited by MyNameIsBrian

okay maybe not an age restriction but a ct quiz maybe like tango world wide has and if you dont get it correct u can get ct banned for a certain amount of time

9 hours ago, Chef. said:

This would be a nightmare to inforce. Why discriminate against kids that are just trying to learn the mode? What about people that sound like kids but are actually older (like my boy @smiley, he is not twelve :deletethis:)? This proposed rule would just become a witch-hunt on the server on squeakers. If someone is breaking rules, young or old, there are things to stop or prevent it. This rule would just make the server less fun for new players trying to learn about Jailbreak.

The thing is this shouldnt happen in the first place so if we make like an age restriction or a quiz maybe it might prevent it from happening in the first place

• Confused 1

I don't agree with this at all.. Some of the best wardens have been younger kids, so I'm not sure what the problem is with them.

• Like 1

Honestly I don't believe an age restriction is a terrible idea. 90% of shit wardens are almost always kids, and they usually de-pops the server. As I suggested this in admin chat before, we came acrossed a few issues. For example, how do you enforce this type of rule? How do you prove that a person is younger or older then the age requirement? It also doesn't help that a large percentage of our population are kids. Although I like this Idea, I'm too sure how efficent it would be.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Connor.12 said:

if you enforce age requirement on this then this group/server would died so fast before i could say " i told you so" plus kids can be anywhere nowdays with voicechangers.

fair enough

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.