Gattler24

Scp-682 Buff

Scp-682 Sucks. Heres my suggested buffs:

Unstoppable Rush (ability Buff): During his rush charge, and only his rush charge, Scp 682 can destroy objects such as Doors that are in his path, and deal massive damage. Would help fight against  cancerous door Campers who just shut the door whenever you dare to move with 5 meters of it, and would fit the whole Unstoppable Reptile thing. He can destroy whole helicopters but not doors that are a third of his size? 
Or

Continuous Rush:   Scp-682 moves 5% faster than Normal Humans (all the time) Would Help keep an edge on things and would prevent enemies from just walking to the nearest door and be invulnerable to you.

6 minutes ago, Gattler24 said:

Unstoppable Rush (ability Buff): During his rush charge, and only his rush charge, Scp 682 can destroy objects such as Doors that are in his path, and deal massive damage. Would help fight against  cancerous door Campers who just shut the door whenever you dare to move with 5 meters of it, and would fit the whole Unstoppable Reptile thing. He can destroy whole helicopters but not doors that are a third of his size? 

I'd rather have this one

6 minutes ago, Gattler24 said:

Continuous Rush:   Scp-682 moves 5% faster than Normal Humans (all the time) Would Help keep an edge on things and would prevent enemies from just walking to the nearest door and be invulnerable to you.

No to this one, that'd be too OP I feel.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I like the idea of him breaking down doors.

Is it possible to make it so his SWEP forces doors open when he clicks on them? I think a roleplay server had it so that the SWEP acted like the battering ram SWEP, so it forced doors to open.

49 minutes ago, Pizzy said:

Is it possible to make it so his SWEP forces doors open when he clicks on them? I think a roleplay server had it so that the SWEP acted like the battering ram SWEP, so it forced doors to open.

Yes. 

4 hours ago, Pizzy said:

Yes.