Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Scp-682 Sucks. Heres my suggested buffs:

Unstoppable Rush (ability Buff): During his rush charge, and only his rush charge, Scp 682 can destroy objects such as Doors that are in his path, and deal massive damage. Would help fight against  cancerous door Campers who just shut the door whenever you dare to move with 5 meters of it, and would fit the whole Unstoppable Reptile thing. He can destroy whole helicopters but not doors that are a third of his size? 
Or

Continuous Rush:   Scp-682 moves 5% faster than Normal Humans (all the time) Would Help keep an edge on things and would prevent enemies from just walking to the nearest door and be invulnerable to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gattler24 said:

Unstoppable Rush (ability Buff): During his rush charge, and only his rush charge, Scp 682 can destroy objects such as Doors that are in his path, and deal massive damage. Would help fight against  cancerous door Campers who just shut the door whenever you dare to move with 5 meters of it, and would fit the whole Unstoppable Reptile thing. He can destroy whole helicopters but not doors that are a third of his size? 

I'd rather have this one

6 minutes ago, Gattler24 said:

Continuous Rush:   Scp-682 moves 5% faster than Normal Humans (all the time) Would Help keep an edge on things and would prevent enemies from just walking to the nearest door and be invulnerable to you.

No to this one, that'd be too OP I feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

Is it possible to make it so his SWEP forces doors open when he clicks on them? I think a roleplay server had it so that the SWEP acted like the battering ram SWEP, so it forced doors to open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Pizzy said:

Is it possible to make it so his SWEP forces doors open when he clicks on them? I think a roleplay server had it so that the SWEP acted like the battering ram SWEP, so it forced doors to open.

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Pizzy said:

Is it possible to make it so his SWEP forces doors open when he clicks on them? I think a roleplay server had it so that the SWEP acted like the battering ram SWEP, so it forced doors to open.

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...