Which Special Round Do We Want Gone  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Hide And Seek

2. 2. 05 Retrieval

3. 3. Team Deathmatch

14 minutes ago, Mari said:

These 3 Special Rounds  Are Ones We Don't Like

Which One Do We Want Gone

Wow you speak for every breach player? Didn't know they chose you to represent them. Should probably actually do a poll and let the players decide which special round they dislike instead of picking the ones that you feel like everyone hates.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Can we just make a poll with every single special round include, cause everyone is bias, even me, and it's getting annoying hearing opinions and not general majority.

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

In my opinion, all of these are quite  fine.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS

05r is a bit mixed I mean 9/10 times scps win cause 05 either has bad spawn or 05 is missing brain cells. If there were some way to go around this say maybe make them malpractice scps (scp's with lower hp) or give the 05 say a buff so there a bit like clef or even an mtf version of 035 then maybe the round wouldn't be so average.

Though as for HAS just being sort of a drag. The idea of hide and seek sounds good on paper its just when 035 spends 5 minutes searching for the last few researchers then it becomes tedious.

As for TDM i have no problems with it though the main complaint is about how ci can storm mtf spawn which is understandable to say the least

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png