Ben

Nintendo announces Switch Lite

Just now, Panda_1 said:

I hope its cheaper so my poor butt can buy it lol

It is reportedly cheap, $199 to be exact.

76561198043643390.png

2 minutes ago, Felix whiston said:

But not quite the feel of a nintendo switch. more of a wii u feel

I think this was a trend when it comes to 3DS. They wanted to shift focus to make Switch Lite more portable - handheld consoles, so I kind of get why they're doing this.

I might buy this console despite that I have original Switch, depending on the review, which I intend to wait

76561198043643390.png

40 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think this was a trend when it comes to 3DS. They wanted to shift focus to make Switch Lite more portable - handheld consoles, so I kind of get why they're doing this.

I might buy this console despite that I have original Switch, depending on the review, which I intend to wait

Since i'm poor, this would be a good alternative for me, Personally it should be like Wii u Pro or something, since it removes alot of the switch features, Kinda making the switch in it's name useless, cause the whole point of the switch was to switch how you use it

Switch it to your tv and use the controllers, Can't really do that anymore unless you buy some..

Again, like two player games with one switch is no longer possible without controllers unless you buy em..

But overall atleast it's within my price range, I might get this also, I still think of a wii u improved version