kneegerrlover123

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Syntax#9634

Why were you banned?: {field_value_78}

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I never did anything. I think you guys are the one that are supposed to tell me why I was banned not the way around. For all I know, I told a mod to go away and I either told a director the same thing or i said fuck off, all in the same. They were the ones to interfere when after I spoke, so basically I never started anything.

Achievements

I don't think you should be unbanned seeing how you are behaving in other servers i am in.

@motorsteak could you provide a record of the infractions leading up to the permaban as well as the reason for the permaban? Neither Syntax nor myself can figure out why he was banned.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

When I'm off work ill scroll through the chat logs to find the major plot points but for now a summary is:

You were highly toxic and rule breaking before you left on your own accord. 

You came back after your friends got banned and immediately starting breaking rules, being extremely toxic and disrespectful to anyone who spoke. Including causing conflict as an event manager as well. 

I'll have to get the list of infractions along with chat logs. 

I don't mind unbanning, but it'll be a very tight leash. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Just now, RivalRevival said:

When I'm off work ill scroll through the chat logs to find the major plot points but for now a summary is:

You were highly toxic and rule breaking before you left on your own accord. 

You came back after your friends got banned and immediately starting breaking rules, being extremely toxic and disrespectful to anyone who spoke. Including causing conflict as an event manager as well. 

I'll have to get the list of infractions along with chat logs. 

I don't mind unbanning, but it'll be a very tight leash. 

What 'friends' and what toxicity and what are you talking about? Last time I left was a year ago. I can't even see messages because I'm perma banned for 'toxicity' which isnt against the main rules, if messages months or even (a year?) Ago are ban worthy then half discord should be banned...

Screenshot_20190713-231158_Chrome.jpg

Achievements

Last time you left was when you got demoted from event management. 

And toxicity was only part of the ban. It didnt have a listed reasom because it was a globalban command. 

Here is just some of the few screenshots i felt like taking showing your poor behavior, including the june 3rd messages sent when you came back after your demotion to cause issues. 

I said I would unban on a leash but if you wish to continue to fight it, I'll revoke the offer and leave it to @motorsteak as Mod TL

Screenshot_2019-07-13-23-15-08.png

Screenshot_2019-07-13-23-13-49.png

Screenshot_2019-07-13-23-15-41.png

10.png

Achievements

As a P.S. I read up and noticed you said you haven't been on discord in a month, however Roy's Scorch Host discord isnt that old and you (were) somewhat active in it recently. 

10.png

Achievements

2 minutes ago, RivalRevival said:

As a P.S. I read up and noticed you said you haven't been on discord in a month, however Roy's Scorch Host discord isnt that old and you (were) somewhat active in it recently. 

Screenshot_20190710-143914_Discord.thumb.jpg.3336a0d2d62155eeefdd803ba16c6b71.jpg

This is your activity there.

Posted  Edited by Syntax

LOL, having a conversation about religion is now bannable? You realize it was a normal conversation, not me being toxic right? And yes I haven't been active in the discord for over a month prior to this recent incident and this can be proven true since the messages you embedded are from May, and on top of that, the message sent in Roy's discord was sent BEFORE the ban, it was sent early morning and it was a joke, stop lying, making up stories, and giving things false context, it was my ONLY message ever sent in that discord and it was to mock those who are constantly asking for mod including the mod TL.

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

Look at how 'toxic' I am through my response although he was the one attacking me, this is a retarded ban appeal and at this point I'll wait for your replies and move this to staff reports since it seems as this is an attempt to silence me through misleading information and out-of-context screenshots. You cannot perma-ban me for something as silly as asking for mod as a way to mock Crusher, it was one sentence and that's it, telling you to fuck off or go away is completely my choice to do and unless I broke any ACTUAL discord rules this ban should be lifted, never to happen again, to anyone.

Screenshot_20190714-103750_Chrome.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Syntax

Also, I didn't come back 'after my demotion', I stated multiple times while EM that I will go through a phase with a LOT of school work because of exams, I even asked everyone to wish me luck, and if you can't tell already, I came back a few days after I got my grades. Please do NOT post misinformation, I didn't give a single fuck about that poor demotion you issued while an event was running, then tried to take over but failed so gave my rank back but to prevent yourself from getting disrespected had to demote me the next morning for 'rigging the event', when in reality you had no clue how it was ran. Oh and, little gift down below.

Screenshot_20190714-105306_Discord.jpg

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

Your instability to stay civil doesn't really help you. As for misinformation, you left a day or two after your demotion, which made me assume so. That's my fault. However if I included the context to the religion chats, koni was having a serious discussion about it but you kept countering in the most disrespectful ways. I tried to keep it as simple as possible for you as I (again) stated I didn't mind unbanning. 

As for the event, you didn't get demoted until right after when (on the publicly shared document) you scored your friend a perfect score before they even started. I switched it to a poll, they answered it and someone else won. I don't know where you got your information from but that ain't it chief. I can send those screenshots if needed too, but this is about your ban not your demotion. 

Yes that is his scorch host discord, and I only used it as a counter to you saying you haven't been active. 

10.png

Achievements

3 hours ago, RivalRevival said:

Your instability to stay civil doesn't really help you. As for misinformation, you left a day or two after your demotion, which made me assume so. That's my fault. However if I included the context to the religion chats, koni was having a serious discussion about it but you kept countering in the most disrespectful ways. I tried to keep it as simple as possible for you as I (again) stated I didn't mind unbanning. 

As for the event, you didn't get demoted until right after when (on the publicly shared document) you scored your friend a perfect score before they even started. I switched it to a poll, they answered it and someone else won. I don't know where you got your information from but that ain't it chief. I can send those screenshots if needed too, but this is about your ban not your demotion. 

Yes that is his scorch host discord, and I only used it as a counter to you saying you haven't been active. 

2 counts of activity recorded. Me on july the same day I was banned and May. That sums it up, I came back in general the same day I was banned, and what friend are you talking about? It was a casual event. Don't bring up my 'demotion' if this isn't about it, you brought it up twice and it has nothing to do with anything. Also, the only one I 'scored' before the event started was harry, to which i gave a 0 as a continious joke, please do NOT spread misinformation, again. At this point I have no clue what you're accusing me off, make up your mind.

Achievements

3 hours ago, RivalRevival said:

Oh and, again if 2 screenshots of me debating religion and a count of me talking in a seperate discord is enough proof to have me permabanned then there better be some other reason because so far I haven't broken any actual discord rules and I'm sure you know them all.

Thanks,

Syntax.

Achievements

I'm not going to join you in arguing. I said those were quick examples. 

20 hours ago, RivalRevival said:

Here is just some of the few screenshots i felt like taking showing your poor behavior

If you did more than spout 3-4 messages in a row repeating about misinformation and accusing, this would've been settled already. Please be sure to reappeal in due time. Your behavior continues to show you aren't ready to come back. Thanks for appealing. 

10.png

Achievements

If it still needs to be said (which i think it does for some), this appeal is denied, you are welcome to appeal in 1 months time, any appeal submitted before August 14th will be thrown out immediately without question.