Ben

Any PS4 Owners?

Hi! I've bought PS4 Pro yesterday, and it is arriving tomorrow, which comes with 3 games as a bundle: Uncharted collection, The Last of Us, and Marvel's Spider-Man. I am planning to buy one more game at $60 (probably RDR2).

So with that said, in August, I'm planning to buy a couple of games - Madden and probably one random multiplayer games. 

I suppose, to find out what games y'all have for multiplayer, I would like to try to play together as much as possible. Questions for y'all:

• What games do you currently have?
  • Do you have PlayStation Plus?
    • Additionally: What game do you recommend me to get in order to play multiplayer?

I will figure things out as soon as I get PS4 Pro. I will probably purchase online subscriptions for this month and then get yearly subscription.

P.S.: I am deaf, so if you intend to play PS4 online with me, keep that in mind.

76561198043643390.png

I want one but I'm not as good as I used to be so I rather stick to PC but I do hope RDR2 releases on PC. 

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements

I have a ps4, but i don't have plus. It's just too much for me as i keep a few animals. I would recommend destiny, but it's a dead game now.

Some single player suggestions:

Persona 5: If you like long rpgs with good gameplay and story. (There is a complete addition coming though which adds more stuff so wait for that)

Sekiro: If you like dark souls but wanted a samurai version of it.

Devil May Cry: If you like to beat up enemies with style.

MLB The Show: If you enjoy baseball and want to play a decent baseball game.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Pretty good gameplay and story.

God of War: Nice story and game play.

Monster Hunter World: If you like to hunt down monsters. (has online multiplayer and a new expansion is coming to the ps4 in September)

The Witcher 3: Older game but pretty good nonetheless .

Bloodborne: Dark souls but with vampires .

Nier Automata: Platinum games signature combat and with a pretty deep story. (need to play through it several times to actually get to the good parts)

Hollow Knight: Indie game like dark souls but you're a bug.

Yauka series: You're a yazuka and you beat the shit out of people.

Zero escape series: You like interesting mysteries and solvable puzzles? This game has you covered.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

Go for the single player exclusives. That's where PS4 shines.

Leave multiplayer games for PC gaming (you can save money and not have to buy multiplayer access **PS Plus** every month).

Games to consider to haven't been listed by others

Detroit: Beyond Human

Shadow of the Colossus

Days Gone

Journey

Gran Turismo Series

Infamous Series

Rachet and Clank

21 hours ago, JoceyMeow said:

My suggestion: Sell your PS4 and buy an Xbox 😛

I +1 this suggestion, by far the best

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

If you're going to buy a Multiplayer game, make sure to buy the new Call of Duty, everyone's buying it, and they've said it's going to be cross-platform so you can play with us xbox kids

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member