Vanya

Event #137 -- GFL's Charity Gala

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this week we're taking onto an event with possibly the most questionable name ever courtesy of willy! (That I had to change in the forums at least, sorry. If you want to look at this event in a more positive / less toxic way, you can refer to it as "Tryhard FF Map Marathon")

Original event name is GFL's Gay Aids Charity Gala btw.

For this event we'll be playing:

Time for the event:

• Saturday July 13th 10pm GMT-0
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Notice:
Special Kickers:
  • Mako has to be beaten in a maximum timelimit 1:30 hours in the following order:
    • Regular Levels > Extreme 3 Hellz > Extreme 3 Zombieden > Race Mode
  • Ridorana (being the harder version) will be played for 3 hours max
  • Wanderers will be the last map and will be played for 2 hours, after this time has passed votes will be enabled and players get to vote for regular extends or to change map if they wish

VIP Rewards:

• Due to the nature and difficulty of these maps, winning two maps will give you one week of V.I.P., and winning all three will give you two weeks of V.I.P.
    • For Mako winning any of the following stages will put you into the winners list:
      • Extreme 2, Extreme 3 Hellz, Extreme 3 ZED
Rules:
  • Due to the nature of this event, tryharding will be enforced all throughout the event, please hold onto your seats until event is over to go nuts.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
Leaders:
  • Anyone is free to lead.
See you this weekend, and good luck!

Posted  Edited by willywilson

Sorry if my name was too toxic, found it funny at the time while making the event as a the term "ff fag" gets thrown around a lot and this is a bit of a play on that, had trouble thinking of a self-deprecating name that would be funny, and boom this poped into my head, gave me a good laugh, etc. 

Edited by willywilson