Pizzy

About The Newest Update

So the new update came out! I recently went back on for a short bit and I got to play as SCP-160 due to my unnatural luck. Currently, SCP-160 is unviable and not fun to play as.

1. The flying controls are terrible. It is velocity based, so you will be constantly bumping into walls and ceilings. You are too slow to catch up to humans. It depends on where you are looking.

2. The entire out-of-the-map system is glitchy. Basically, you can't spectate SCP-160 because its real body is out of the map at the surface. This is really annoying for 160 as when you are in the facility, you can't really hear anything like, gunshots, voices, ambiance, etc. Also because of this, the map's loading zones get bugged. This makes it so you can't see through doorways ahead of you when in the facility.

3. The damage system. 160 deals damage by flying into people. I had to discover this as the intro message just said I acted like a predatory bird. It does around 30-35 per hit. But each hit you bounce backward and basically lose all speed.

Model: Camera Drone from hl2

Health with around 12-14~ people on: near 2000

About SCP-020, I'm not sure. Didn't see a lot.

SCP-348 (the soup) was also changed. I have no idea what was changes as Xy didn't list what he changed. Xy please list what the actual changes are, and what new SCPs do and how they work.

From my experience, it is either bugged or I have no idea how it works now. The soup floats now and I tried to eat it as a human while healthy and injured, yet nothing happened. No idea.

SCP-268 is a hat that can make you invisible for a period of time. People can switch to other weapons during this and can shoot. There are no floating guns or anything.

Also I have heard medkits are bugged?? Not sure, didn't really look into it

1 hour ago, Pizzy said:

Also I have heard medkits are bugged?? Not sure, didn't really look into it

First aid kits apparently take time to use now (as shown by a bar similar to binding as 607). 
Issue is, when attempting to use a first aid kit to heal myself, it shows the bar, then cancels out immediately. 
Standing still or crouching didn't work as well. 
SCP-500 pills are not affected by this. 

Signature..png

10 minutes ago, Astral Rogue said:

First aid kits apparently take time to use now (as shown by a bar similar to binding as 607). 
Issue is, when attempting to use a first aid kit to heal myself, it shows the bar, then cancels out immediately. 
Standing still or crouching didn't work as well. 
SCP-500 pills are not affected by this. 

Had to hold it, but I've just changed it so you didn't. Sorry for any confusion.

1 hour ago, Pizzy said:

SCP-348 (the soup) was also changed. I have no idea what was changes as Xy didn't list what he changed. Xy please list what the actual changes are, and what new SCPs do and how they work.

From my experience, it is either bugged or I have no idea how it works now. The soup floats now and I tried to eat it as a human while healthy and injured, yet nothing happened. No idea. 

Server didn't load the model when it started. It's in the collection but the server will need to restart before it is able to grab the model.

1 hour ago, Pizzy said:

SCP-268 is a hat that can make you invisible for a period of time. People can switch to other weapons during this and can shoot. There are no floating guns or anything.

You can see targetid and the hat is knocked off upon taking damage.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png