Toxic

OITNB Season 7๐ŸŠ

Posted โ€†Edited by toxicakablu

I feel like Iโ€™m the only one who watchesย it here, but OITNB (Orange Is The New Black) is the sheit. ik moms watch it lmao but like the storyline is so good and it manages to be funny and sad at the same time so..... ye.ย The 7th and final seasonย comes out on the (26th I believe) and Iโ€™m both sad and happy about it, cause itโ€™s the final one, but I know itโ€™s gonna be the best one, and anyways, I never get tired of rewatching it so I donโ€™t really mind in the end.

ย 

i feel like such a nerd rn

ย 

Anyways, anyone else here watch it? And if so, what are your favorite season & character?

54B2FC21-B6D8-4D0D-8FE2-A89A93BED3D9.jpeg.ee3ba5b9d29ff645952936f3086b939f.jpegC4A6DE51-C4EB-4F15-AFBE-FD14EE4F52CA.jpeg.46d7d7bd240baef89987a8798fb17b4c.jpeg

Edited by toxicakablu

Achievements

I stopped watching it on the finale of season 1, is the rest worth or does it keep the same story line from S1?

ย 

76561198048327544.png

ย 

ย 

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod:ย 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Posted โ€†Edited by toxicakablu
7 minutes ago, Pyros said:

I stopped watching it on the finale of season 1, is the rest worth or does it keep the same story line from S1?

It keeps a similar storyline, but ever since around S4 and forward, a lot of things kinda start to branch off. In season 5, a riot happens throughout the entire season. Season 5 is one of my personal favorites. Season 6 is also very good. After the riot, none of the inmates were allowed to stay in minimum security, so they are all moved into maximum. They are spread throughout the countries different max security prisons, but Season 6 just focuses on Litchfield Max. (the maximum security of Litchfield, the prison the show took place in previous to season 6.) It has changed a LOT since Season 1.

Edited by toxicakablu

Achievements