Black

Upper Echelons of GFL Part 2

Is the direction of GFL Upper Echelons a positive thing?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is the direction of GFL Upper Echelons a positive thing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Motorsteak is a soy-filled bitch
    • I don't how to vote I'm a CSS:ZE Virgin :(
    • hackingpotato is a whore

12 minutes ago, Flops said:

actually toxic :C

You're not part of the bad apple

9 minutes ago, Black said:

Yes, because us CSGO:ZE chads aren't the reason why the lights are kept on around here. 
image.png.e7391f00230711ac14da01ce81090053.png
You're one of those retarded kids with those new ranks I see. Sad!

Yes, just because of that it doesnt mean we really care about the toxic part of ZE

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

22 minutes ago, Mejilla said:

That's a funny, I got a link for you to: https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how to go fuck yourself &s=g

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

1 minute ago, Pyros said:

You're not part of the bad apple

Yes, just because of that it doesnt mean we really care about the toxic part of ZE

No one cares what you think Community Asshole. Why don't you go pretend to be useful somewhere else with that gay rank of yours. And the btw 
image.thumb.png.3a2f0ff12177fe7d190c8cb7b0437cf4.png

She won't have sex with you. 

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

32 minutes ago, Black said:

No one cares what you think Community Asshole. Why don't you go pretend to be useful somewhere else with that gay rank of yours. And the btw 

lol, Im not interested in having sex with anyone from GFl nor I want to have sex with because I liked her post, but anyway, basic logic doesnt go along ze

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Community drama is always fun haha, had one community where the owner liked a donator and let her get away with anything and everything, RDM, Admin Perks, you name it.

The community died.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DaLaw

Looking at my forum profile = sex and a relationship

Wonderful logic

Edited by DaLaw

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

2 hours ago, Black said:

ur wrong! all the e-girls get passed around on here. ur obviously not an oldfag... 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Posted  Edited by Omid
1 hour ago, MarlboroMan505 said:

idk, I see the same shitty people everytime i see this shithole, 5 years later.

niggas up there be actin like i got a 50 million hit on my head.

i already told them if i had power I’d ban that nasty pedophile named telemetry or ene as many times as it took, now here I am getting banned almost everyday, and these niggas say its obsession lol the bitch doesn’t even tell you when I slide up in her dms at damn near midnight everynight.

spacer.png

Edited by Omid

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

24 minutes ago, MarlboroMan505 said:

idk, I see the same shitty people everytime i see this shithole, 5 years later.

niggas up there be actin like i got a 50 million hit on my head.

i already told them if i had power I’d ban that nasty pedophile named telemetry or ene as many times as it took, now here I am getting banned almost everyday, and these niggas say its obsession lol the bitch doesn’t even tell you when I slide up in her dms at damn near midnight everynight.

not funny
didn't laugh

slappy.png

Guest SkydivingSquid

8 hours ago, Vauff said:

if i participate in this shitpost will i be warned for "spamming" again

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

too late pal, already sending a warning point your way YEET

@Black this shit is fucking hilarious I love it. Keeps me entertained. THIS is a quality post.

@HackingPotato you're so gay and smelly I bet it's cause u work at an airport so u get extra gay and smelly

yeah.gif