Aquaticfilly0

Not a goodbye as much as a 'See you later'

Posted  Edited by Aquaticfilly0

I want to give my reason for not being active. First though, I want to say in no way, shape, or form am I asking for pity. That's the exact opposite of what I want. I don't want people saying I 'just want attention' because that is not it either. I just want to give the truth about this, so people know the reason. I ain't sugar coating it either. So, recently my anti-depressents have not been working how they should. My depression decided to take a rocket trip to the moon, and my motivation decided to jump down to the center if the earth. Basically, I don't want to do fuck all. I am not leaving Gfl forever, but I am not sure when I will be back. If I do come back, it won't be often. I have been dealing with depression my whole life, so I know I will be alright. I'm not suicidal either, for people who might worry. I will see you all again, I'm sure, but right now, I'm not in the best mental state. I'm sorry everyone, but I don't want y'all to see me like this online either. I will maybe be active on here, but I doubt it. If you message me privately on discord, I will respond, but I probably won't msg first. I will see you when I see you. Take care y'all.

Edited by Aquaticfilly0

If you ever want to talk, just message me or kite or anybody else, we're here for you.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

3 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

If you ever want to talk, just message me or kite or anybody else, we're here for you.

SAY MY NAME RIGHT DAMN IT! And don't worry we'll all be the same when you fully come back. :) I'll still be the idiot that you compete with when you return. And Xy will be.. uhh Xy? NAILED IT!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

2 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

SAY MY NAME RIGHT DAMN IT! And don't worry we'll all be the same when you fully come back. :) I'll still be the idiot that you compete with when you return. And Xy will be.. uhh Xy? NAILED IT!

And Xy will be afk

Love you Xy

And you too Kite

And everyone else

On 7/16/2019 at 3:09 AM, Aquaticfilly0 said:

And Xy will be afk

Love you Xy

And you too Kite

And everyone else

Xy afk? Never you must be mistaken.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:18 AM, VilhjalmrF said:

Take care my love @Aquaticfilly0. I'll see you later.

Excuse me @VilhjalmrF but isn’t this John’s girl 

In all seriousness don’t talk to xy talk to me or kite xy is bad news man. Take care aqua you were one of the fun admins.