Alegnus

Double New Name Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Alegnus

Name: Double New Name(Alegnus is forum/discord name; steam will be everchanging)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:507603125

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma too low

Reason for unban: I got pushed off a ledge so I killed the guy for doing it, and someone called a false KOS on me so again, I killed them and was then banned. 

Edited by Alegnus

Maybe y'all don't do unbans for karma bans but should I just not expect a response considering an appeal that came in after mine was responded to and mine wasn't? If you just haven't gotten around to it then alright, sorry for being annoying but otherwise I'd just like an answer so I'm not checking this every five minutes to see if I've gotten a reply or not.

5 minutes ago, Mom said:

Only server managers can unban you

Slight Correction, Server managers+ Can unban people, Aswell as, Karma bans also fall under Seniors Responsibility too, Atleast in terms of Accepting the Appeal, So i will also Tag @MooTheCow

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Forums Moderator Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

I was at work. I am in the Hawaii Standard Timezone, so I just got home. You are unbanned. 🦑

Though I need to warn you that with your rate of 1d bans over this short period of time, you need to watch your karma more carefully. You have more karma bans this week than I have bans, period. If you're low on karma, play it safe and don't shoot anyone or wait a few rounds in spectate. 

579077639_ScreenShot2019-07-16at5_27_08PM.thumb.png.8ef832111f60b191d7210b85a2b496ef.png

Edited by SkydivingSquid

• Guest locked this topic