General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Bowoof#0503

Why were you banned?: posting memes in off topic channels

Why should you be unbanned?

because i enjoy gfl s

discord server they are good meme source and motorstreaks is gay

You were warned multiple times both by the bot and with verbal warnings by mods. You were also told by me personally that any more channel topic violations would result in a ban because even after mutes and restrictions you still weren't following the rules. 

• Late 1

13 hours ago, motorsteak said:

You were warned multiple times both by the bot and with verbal warnings by mods. You were also told by me personally that any more channel topic violations would result in a ban because even after mutes and restrictions you still weren't following the rules. 

You clearly knew what you were doing and by the looks of this appeal you have no serious interest in coming back. 

• OMEGALUL 1

You wish to be Unbanned yet you Put no actual effort into your Appeal, Might i ask why?

Regardless, It seems like you have Absolutely no interest in coming back other than to Repeat the steps that Lead you to this Appeal, So you should take your Time and Evaluate This Appeal (Or, if Denied), Your next appeal, And come back with better Intentions in mind Other than Wanting to get back into a Discord only so you could Repeat this whole process again, Which would likely lead to a Perma-ban that probably won't be Appealed for a good long time.

You purposely Ignored the warnings Given by: Bots, Mods, and the TL, You've shown no willingness to Cooperate within Our rules and Guidelines, You don't seem fit to be a Member of the Discords.

Neutral, As i'm only here to offer my Opinion to both the Team, and You.

Have a Good Day!

Sincerely, Discord Moderator Davoony.

Edited by JadedJade

your initial post, the way you reacted to other posts in this thread, and the way you're not responding after being called out make me believe that you're not taking any of this even remotely seriously at all. appeal denied