BeanSparrow2206

BeanSparrow PR Application (Again <3)

Discord Username: LilBean01

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:156343552

Roles:

Conflict Resolution
Event Coordinator

Hours available weekly: 25+

Why I would be a good fit for the team: For conflict resolution I love helping people with issues. I've always tried to help as many people as I could in life and GFL is like a home and I love the peeps of GFL. So naturally for me I'd like to help people whether it's personal, internal, between other people, etc. It's a community and no not everyone will always get along but we should at least try and I believe I'd be a great person for CR. Being an admin would give me some leverage I think because we usually see a lot of issues between other players. For EC honestly that would be really fun to do with the community. We're a big community and I think it would be a pretty big success. It's definitely something I'd put my time into and try to give the community what they want as long as its within range of happening. Another reason I think being admin has an advantage for this kinda thing is that we hear a lot of what the community wants in GF from time to time. its not EVERY day but I've heard some things in my time. Whether accepted or not thanks for reading and considering ❤️

Prior experience: For CR? None actually. Same for EC. I'm currently part of HR and an Admin but as far as having a position like these I don't. But I do love helping people and doing events for the community would honestly be really fun.

770524299_BS-Copy.jpg.37ff03c3ca97f48994e08654a361d046.jpg

MMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHH (2).jpg

+1

bean is my fellow admin so I have gotten to work alongside him for awhile and can attest that he would be a good fit. He handles people and situations very well as well as being a nice dude on top of all of that

1 minute ago, Mejilla said:

We would definitely need extra help for events. This is a very well put together application. You seem extremely trustworthy, and I would love to have you on the events team! You get my +1. 

Pros:

-Apart of PR already

-Is a server admin, it truly helps all together

-Professional with application

-I've heard good things

Cons: None.

aww than you that means a lot ❤️

770524299_BS-Copy.jpg.37ff03c3ca97f48994e08654a361d046.jpg

MMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHH (2).jpg

+1

Both server and community wise, this guy is chill. No problem ever and is helpful. Always helping me when I have problems. I can't say much for event but for consultant, it's a definite yes. Also since he's already part of PR, this is already a good start for more help.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...