Bae

Media Team Application from Bae

My Age: 24

Roles: Graphic Designer

Do I have any experience in the selected roles: Yes

Examples of my work:

It might look wonky since I think a bit of the site was broken, so there might be duplicate.

Why do I qualify as a good addition to the Media Team?

I know that the last time I applied, a lot of you didn't want me back. I want to apply to help again. Although I have no skills that requires great help, but I believe it's alright if I try. As for if I can work with the team, I mean everyone have to eventually. If I was rude to you before, I apologise. It's just I had anger issues and I didn't notice if my criticism was rude or not. Since that's how it was for me when I was part of the team, the first group team. Everything was strict then so I just carried it over with me.

Would I consider making profit: No

• Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Achievements

-Left the team countless times out of rage (Apparently deleted a Media Team Discord between this time)

-Stated previously how she didn't want to work with the team

-Causes a lot of drama as stated on her previous app 

Although I haven't frequently spoken with you I personally don't believe you changed. What happens if the team gets 'strict' again? 

Those are just the main points I as I don't want to make this into an 'attack'

Willing to hear other opinions 

Edited by RVFK
  • Like 2

my vote is a neutral right now

your work is gucci, but as stated by rvfk you have a bit of reliability issues that i've actually seen even though i've been here a limited time. however i am willing to be lenient and give you an opportunity to be good with your potential co-workers, so after a test, my vote will probably change to a +1 from your work!

Neutral

I have to see your behavior before I vote.

I am not giving a +1 yet because of your behavior in the past.

However, I am not giving a -1 because you are claiming you are willing to change and your work is fantastic. 

If you leave again by rage quitting, I will directly give a -1 without hesitation if you make another media team app.

I am being straightforward and fair, I apologize if I come out as mean. 

As someone who has seen your meaningless rage and senseless behavior firsthand, I'm going to go with -1 at this time. I made artwork for you many times and when you didn't like my choice of fonts, you went absolutely berserk. You could of asked rationally and I would of changed the fonts to your liking with 5 minutes. But you chose to take it too far, which resulted in your demotion. This wasn't your first breakdown on a GFL team, and I doubt I would be your last. For it seems to be a great cycle, you gain a position saying you've changed, then you freak out on minor details and lose that position. My experiences with you have been mostly negative and from my perspective, you do not work well in a team-working environment. I trust my team members judgments of the past and their opinions now. Please don't take this too harshly. Your artwork is good but it is your behavior that stops me from seeing you positively.

Edited by Chef.
  • Like 4

I was told to explain to you guys per Ben's request since you guys are taking it as a vendetta. I was not demoted from PR, so I do not know where you get the information from. I only left the discord group, because Worgee small little brain assume leaving discord = resignation. Which isn't true, there was no rules or any requirements stating that leaving discord = resignation. I could use Teamspeak for all you know. Discord is or can be optional. I already apologize to you guys, but you refuse to take the apology. I was strict because I was expecting the design I requested to look like the samples I provided, you guys didn't do it. You could have simply said you can't do it. I was giving you constructive criticism to improve. But you guys took it as if I was purposely yelling at you like "oh your art suck ass, go die". I was explaining to you that you could use variety of fonts and designs to make my request. But then one of you jumped in and starting making up random things which led to miscommunications. I tried explaining to you guys multiple times but then Rose jumped in saying I was attacking you guys. I was not attacking any of you, if I was, like I said, I would have done much much worse. As for my toxicity, I don't know where you guys are hearing that I still have toxicity. Just because I'm reeeeing does not make it sound like I'm being toxic. If I was toxic, I wouldn't even be Public Relation again or even be allowed to apply for admin again or even be admin. I have been working extremely well and my toxicity level is low. If I wanted to be toxic, you'll see much much worse explanations. You guys are taking a grudge against me that was over two years ago (almost). If I was that toxic, I would be banned alongside with rapperdan. But here I am, not even banned or warned ever. I already forgave Rose even though there are some things I cannot forgive from her, but I am acknowledging that she's changed. People make mistakes, sure my mistakes is consistent but I was given a chance to come back. I was invited to come back because the person I wanted gone is finally gone. So I am happy that those two people are no longer part of the community because of their toxicity that caused me to get blacklisted. But blacklist is now removed and is not allowed to be added again. So I applied to help, but if you don't want that, that's fine. I'll still continue to work even when I'm not on the team. 

Achievements

Just some input here:

Very little of this seems to be from any sort of vendetta. 

Your behavior now is similar to what some of them are comparing (example being you bitched out a newly acquired admin and left the discord without asking others to come help or for an explanation)

You're a good friend lingling, but I think you're holding onto the past more than any of these members are. 

I'll wait for others to vote before deciding. 

• Like 2

Achievements

24 minutes ago, Bae said:

discord = resignation

Communication is key. He assumed your resignation because you left the Discord in which we communicate. He was making the right call with this. 

23 minutes ago, Bae said:

I was strict because I was expecting the design I requested to look like the samples I provided, you guys didn't do it.

I would love to see this. 

24 minutes ago, Bae said:

Rose jumped in saying I was attacking you guys

Hmmm. I really don't remember this. (I would still like to see this situation)

25 minutes ago, Bae said:

If I wanted to be toxic, you'll see much much worse explanations

We get it, you did/have the ability to be extremely toxic.

25 minutes ago, Bae said:

You guys are taking a grudge against me that was over two years ago (almost).

I mean, they have the right to hold a grudge. You deleted an entire Discord in a fit of rage just because you made a rash decision and refused to admit that you did. You panicked and it caused a team to be in shambles. I'm not saying what I did was any better, but at least understand people are going to hold distaste for you due to your very impulsive past.

27 minutes ago, Bae said:

I would be banned alongside with rapperdan

If I'm correct, this ban was recently due to actions that were toxic and he was going against GFL as a whole. You were ghost up until now. In previous GFL (that was 2 years ago), they would NEVER have banned for straight up toxicity. And why would they ban a person that supposedly "left" the community? (So your point here is invalid) 

28 minutes ago, Bae said:

I already forgave Rose even though there are some things I cannot forgive from her, but I am acknowledging that she's changed

Fair enough, but you have to acknowledge that people might not forgive you for what you did too.  

29 minutes ago, Bae said:

I was invited to come back because the person I wanted gone is finally gone.

Who? Zebra? Rapperdan? 

29 minutes ago, Bae said:

So I am happy that those two people are no longer part of the community because of their toxicity that caused me to get blacklisted.

Zebra AND Rapperdan? Please satisfy my curiosity. 

44 minutes ago, Bae said:

So I applied to help, but if you don't want that, that's fine. I'll still continue to work even when I'm not on the team. 

Thank you. I admit we do need the help. But, I don't think the team is willing to get it from you.

Personally speaking, I have not witnessed your new behavior at all due to me not participating in the community like I used to. I'm really only active in the GFL Divisions discord and even then my activity in there is spotty at best. Like I said before, we do need the help. Since I really don't know your behavior currently, but only from before, I'll just give a neutral for now. 

• Like 2

Neutral for now.

To be honest, your work is phenomenal, but it seems that your reputation within the team is “not-so-good”

Goodluck on your application!

You know what, we need active members. +1

However, if you leave out of rage, don't apply again. 

Not being a douche, I am just being straightforward. 

• Like 1