Vigilante

PING is HIGH

hello guys,

my ping is high,unless 300+

I know this is US servers , but most players come from all over the world.

I suggest to solve this problem,maybe use CDN?

P.S i use VPN for boost ,but ping still 300+

You can't use something like a CDN for game servers. They aren't designed that way. They can only send data from one single machine/location.

As for the VPN making your ping better, It depends on the VPN you use along with your location and the VPN's location. In some cases, the VPN may worsen your ping. Keep that in mind as well.

Where are you located?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Roy said:

You can't use something like a CDN for game servers. They aren't designed that way. They can only send data from one single machine/location.

As for the VPN making your ping better, It depends on the VPN you use along with your location and the VPN's location. In some cases, the VPN may worsen your ping. Keep that in mind as well.

Where are you located?

Thanks.

Thanks for answer!

I came from china...so high ping is normal.

If i dont use VPN,I have 600+pings

thanks again!

P.S I see the report as a reply,so...I use report to reply you.sorry about that

On 7/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, Anonymous_User said:

Thanks for answer!

I came from china...so high ping is normal.

If i dont use VPN,I have 600+pings

thanks again!

P.S I see the report as a reply,so...I use report to reply you.sorry about that

Players from China are typically going to have a very high ping. 600+ms is way higher than the average, though.

Where in China are you located?

I performed a ping from many places in China to the CS:GO ZE server via ping.pe. There are a couple locations averaging 300+ms ping. Therefore, depending on your location, there may not be much we can do.

xBCpmegjd9.png

Feel free to perform a trace route without the VPN to the CS:GO ZE server. You can do this by executing the following command in Windows Command Prompt:

tracert 216.52.148.47

You may reply with the results here or send it to me through PM. I will see if there's anything I can do to optimize the route you're taking.

P.S. Don't worry about the report, nobody can do anything to me via submitted reports regardless.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, Roy said:

Players from China are typically going to have a very high ping. 600+ms is way higher than the average, though.

Where in China are you located?

I performed a ping from many places in China to the CS:GO ZE server via ping.pe. There are a couple locations averaging 300+ms ping. Therefore, depending on your location, there may not be much we can do.

xBCpmegjd9.png

Feel free to perform a trace route without the VPN to the CS:GO ZE server. You can do this by executing the following command in Windows Command Prompt:

tracert 216.52.148.47

You may reply with the results here or send it to me through PM. I will see if there's anything I can do to optimize the route you're taking.

P.S. Don't worry about the report, nobody can do anything to me via submitted reports regardless.

Thank you!

Thank you for your enthusiasm!

I was ping the ZE server,most have 500ms Pings,I think the problem is my ISP,The ISP shown in the picture is very good in china,I should stop use my cheap ISP.

Thank you very very very much! You helped me a lot

P.S. sorry for my bad English skill...I use translate software to reply,There are many grammatical errors,sorry about that