Duck.

ttt_mc_dolls_bdcraft

Hey guys,

This is a map I made a few years back now, now that I'm back in the GMod world I've recently updated it. I'm looking at getting feedback on it, know what I can improve on and add onto it, so if you want to test it out that'd be great. I know it's been on the TTT Server for a few days now but I'd like to get feedback all in one place.

Here's the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1807452833

Thing I want to add or change:

-Change the T Trap in the vent towards the T Room changed into a room of zombies that beat you to death.

-Add an End, where you have low grav but little platforms so you can bounce around with a risk of death.

-An Ender Dragon T Trap that'll cost 2 credits, where he flies in and attacks anyone on the surface of The End (The spawn point will be some blocks underground that you climb out of so you can go there and some other allocated spots for safety).

-A way for Ts to disable the traitor tester.

-Realigning all the blocks, decompiling it pushed them all 25px over for some unknown reason.

-Making a puzzle to get into the End so you don't just walk straight in.

-Adjusting some settings so the vents don't kill you when you go up them.

-Adding a 1 block wide slime block down by the bookcase so if you fall you have a veryyyyyy slim chance of saving yourself.

-Adding manual gun spawns instead of random spawns as G3SG1 in Dolls isn't a good mix.

If anyone has any feedback, please let me know.

Cheers

Quack

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...

So uhhh, I updated the map but it hasn't updated on the server, now the server's stuck on the old one but everyone is on the new one so we can't join, idk why it didn't auto update on the server like last time but now we're stuck on that map and the server is dead

Achievements