123ilovemitski

ban appeal

Name: number one mitski liker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49326079

Banned by: CONSOLE

Ban reason: Duplicate account

Why you should be unbanned: I'm not using a duplicate account. I think this ban might have occurred because I changed my username. (hate and kill --> number one mitski liker)

Hello! You appear to have 3 permanently banned accounts.

sc3LKbo.png

2 of which were automatically banned by the server because it detected that you were evading the first ban. That being said, the first ban has no reason nor does it have any proof, so the validity of the ban is questionable. Do you remember what the ban might have been for?

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

7 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

Hello! You appear to have 3 permanently banned accounts.

sc3LKbo.png

2 of which were automatically banned by the server because it detected that you were evading the first ban. That being said, the first ban has no reason nor does it have any proof, so the validity of the ban is questionable. Do you remember what the ban might have been for?

Those other two accounts aren't me. I just realized I've been playing with my proxy on, which might have caused this? Just shut it off. 

1 minute ago, 123ilovemitski said:

Those other two accounts aren't me. I just realized I've been playing with my proxy on, which might have caused this? Just shut it off. 

Aight. Please refrain from playing on our servers with a VPN to avoid situations like this again. Unbanned.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png