Too_Hot_G

Too_Hot_G Ghosting ban appeal

Name: Too_Hot_G

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51974020

Banned by: PinorMerk

Ban reason: ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: i was attempting to apply for member on the forums, and was thus going to be AFK in the game until i could complete that process, my sister BraeLyn2212 was also in the game and knew that i was going to be AFK while applying and she asked "hey can i shoot you?" i said sure and walked to a secluded location where she killed me and then herself, then i continued to apply for member, a few minutes later my sister told me she had been banned for ghosting and when i looked back at my game i was also banned. 

In the rules of the server it states in the punishment section that ghosting is "collaborating with someone outside of the game." which is fairly vague.

Me and my sister had been playing on this server for several days without any incident at all, and in this case there was no intention of cheating in the game by sharing information outside of it. sure, she should have maybe been slain for RDM, but i don't think there's a reason to ban us both for ghosting.

•  

Guest SkydivingSquid

Moved to TTT Rotation. 

Unlocked and moved to the correct spot under ban appeals due to not seeing a response by the banning admin. Presuming Sky accidently locked it and moved it to closed.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309